The 6th World Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Congress 2020 takes place on June 8-9 in Frankfurt, Germany. Researchers, scholars, and investigators working on polycystic ovarian syndrome are invited to visit the Congress. You have a unique opportunity to listen to the outstanding speakers who observe PCOS perspectives and get new knowledge.
Who participates in PCOS Congress 2020?
- infertility specialists
- endoscopic surgeons
- gynecologic oncologists.
Participants have a chance to find out the reasons why the polycystic ovarian syndrome occurs and how to treat it. Women will get a book about PCOS and methods of its therapy. The Congress includes oral reports, presentations, workshops.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Congress Sessions
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- PCOS and fertility
- Female health and PCOS
- Endometrial cancer
- PCOS associated organs
- Fertility treatment
- Fertilization methods
- Immunological fertility approaches
- Fertility and infertility in women
- Drugs and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Weight loss surgery and PCOS
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Postnatal depression
- Advanced research in polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Innovative methods of PCOS treatment
- High blood pressure during the pregnancy
- PCOS and stem cell therapy
- PCOS and pregnancy
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and Ayurveda
- PCOS and nutrition
- Fertility surgery and IVF
- PCOS and obesity
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology
- Obstetric care.
Find out more on the official website of PCOS Congress 2020.