A bushy and manly beard is at the pick of its popularity nowadays. Thousands of men dream of growing such a beard, but unfortunately, not everyone can get it due individual features of the body. Luckily, such procedure as a beard transplant can solve this problem and change your experience making you look like Khal Drogo, for instance.
You may think that a beard transplant is expensive. However, there are a lot of options worldwide allowing to have this procedure quite affordable. One of the best places for a beard transplant is Turkey. Keep reading to find out how much a beard transplant costs in Turkey, where you can get it, and how to appoint the procedure.
Why do patients choose Turkey for a beard transplant?
Over 100,000 patients go to Turkey to get a hair and beard transplant annually. The reasons why men choose Turkey to have a beard transplant are the following:
- Low price. The cost of a beard transplant here is about 2-4 times lower than in the USA or Europe. This is explained by the general price policy and level of local citizens' income. The average price of beard transplant in Turkey is about $1,900.
- Experienced doctors. Turkish hair transplant specialists permanently improve their skills to perform the procedure at the highest level. Doctors practice overseas, participate in the international conferences, and even invent author's techniques for a beard hair transplant.
- All-inclusive services. The main benefit of beard hair transplant in Turkey is a package price. It includes not only the cost of the procedure but also such additional services as transfer, accommodation, language assistance, and even meals in some clinics. Package price for beard transplant allows saving up to 20-30% additionally.
If you want to get a beard transplant at the vest price, submit a request, and Bookimed medical coordinator will provide you with the hottest deal available.
Bookimed Men's Club is a place where you can find special offers, HOT deals, and discounts for aesthetic procedures. Share experience, get recommendations, read reviews.
Top 5 clinics for beard implant in Turkey
Bookimed has picked the best clinics for beard transplant in Turkey.
This Top Hospitals Ranking is composed by the Bookimed medical team based on 346 clinics comparison. We've chosen the hospitals below according to the following criteria: 1) our patient reviews, 2) clinic success rates, 3) doctors' experience, and 4) innovations to provide high-quality care. This information is given by hospital representatives and under their responsibility.
The Ranking aims to provide patients with awareness material to make an informed decision about places of skilled inpatient care and isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
Over 4,000 patients choose the clinic annually!
Istanbul Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center is a Turkish clinic specialized in aesthetic, plastic and dental procedures, hair transplant, and Brazilian butt lift, in particular.
The clinic offers the newest methods as Vaser liposuction, FUE and DHI hair transplants, PRP therapy for hair loss treatment.
Over 4,000 patients choose İstanbul Aesthetics for plastic procedures. Hair and beard transplant by local specialists is popular with patients from the UK, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, and Argentina.
Read an exclusive Oya Şişman's interview about hair and beard transplants at Istanbul Aesthetics.
- FUE and DHI hair transplant techniques are used
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections for hair growth stimulation
Submit a request to get more info on a beard transplant in the clinic: how much it costs and what the price covers. This option is free.
Top choice among patients from the UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, etc.
Smile Hair Clinic is a specialized hair transplant center in Turkey, Istanbul. Specialists use Micro FUE method for hair transplantation of 4,000 grafts (bunches of 1-4 follicles) without any scars on the skin. Patients from the UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Germany, the UAE choose this hospital for hair transplant.
Read an exclusive interview of Dr. Mehmet Erdoğan telling about DHI, FUE, and Sapphire FUE hair transplants in Smile Hair Clinic.
- Micro FUE technique is used that allows transplanting up to 4,000 grafts without scars
- Dr. Mehmet Erdogan, a founder of the clinic, has performed over 5,000 hair transplants
- The clinic serves patients from 18 to 65 years old
To get a personalized quote or free consultation regarding beard transplant in this clinic, submit a request.
600 patients receive hair transplant every day
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
SALUSS is a specialized clinic for a hair transplant in Antalya, Turkey.
Doctors perform a hair transplant procedure applying the latest FUE (follicular unit extraction) and DHI (direct hair implantation) techniques; treat hair loss with platelet-rich plasma.
Over 600 patients choose SALUSS annually. The clinic provides a lifetime warranty for the transplanted hair.
SALUSS Hair Transplantation Clinic offers to perform beard transplant from $1750. The hospital ranking is 4 according to 3 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Antalya , Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of beard transplant in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- FUE and DHI techniques are applied
- Lifetime warranty for beard transplant
- 95% is a success rate of the procedure
Submit a request to get a personalized quote, schedule the procedure or receive additional info on the clinic. This option is free.
Unique organic hair transplant with stem cells is applied
Best Plastic Surgery Center 2018
While composing a rating, Bookimed experts have taken into account patient reviews and clinic achievements in 2018.
Patient choice in Plastic surgery
The Bookimed patients have ranked this clinic as the best one for plastic surgery in 2019.
Estetik International is one of the largest centers of plastic surgery and cosmetology in Turkey. The clinic specializes in the face, body, breast surgery, and hair transplant.
Specialists apply Spider Web, a unique technology for the facelift. The technique has been invented by Prof. Bulent Cihantimur, the founder of Estetik International. The doctor is among Top 50 plastic surgeons in the world.
Over 1,000 patients improve their appearance in the center annually.
Estetik International Clinic offers to perform beard transplant from $2450. The hospital ranking is 4.6 according to 93 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from United States of America. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of beard transplant in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Dr. Bülent Cihantimur, the head of the clinic, is among Top 50 plastic surgeons in the world and performs hair transplant as well
- Over 1,000 patients change their appearance in the clinic annually
Submit a request to get an appointment with a doctor or receive a consultation regarding the beard transplant arrangement in Turkey. This option is free.
More than 1,000 hair and beard transplants annually
International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality.
ClinicHair is a hair transplant center in Izmir, the third largest city in Turkey.
The medical team has over 19 years of experience and performs approximately 1,000 hair transplants annually.
Doctors specialize in hair and beard transplants applying FUE method with PRP therapy. The therapy improves the result and activates the growth of follicles.
- Over 19 years of experience
- FUE technique in combination with PRP therapy is performed
- The quality is confirmed by the European Medical Association and the European Business Association
Submit a request to get a personalized cost of beard transplant in ClinicHair.
What affects the beard transplant price in Turkey?
The cost of a beard transplant in Turkey may be affected by the following factors:
- Doctor's experience. If a beard transplant specialist has a lot of experience, positive reviews from patients, and a portfolio of the works, he/she may ask for a higher fee. The deal is that such doctors spend a lot of money to improve their skills and become the best in hair transplant.
- Clinic's brand reputation. The beard transplant clinics widely popular in Turkey or far beyond its borders may also increase the price of their services. They invest in the promotion and hire the leading specialists, so a beard transplant price in such facilities may be 10-15% higher than the average in Turkey.
- Additional services. Pay attention to what services expect of the procedure itself are included in the price of beard transplant. You may save up to 20-30% of your money, if the clinic offers package price with transfer, accommodation, language assistance, etc. In another case, you will need to pay for these services additionally. However, most of the Turkish clinics include these services in the beard transplant price.
What does the cost of beard transplant include?
The beard transplant cost in Turkey includes such services as:
- the procedure itself
- consultation with a doctor
- accommodation in a 4-5 star hotel
- meals, etc.
Before choosing a clinic, you need to specify what services are included in a beard transplant price. Some medical centers may offer less or more extended packages.
Beard transplant in Turkey: reviews
One of the key factors while choosing a clinic for beard transplant is patient reviews. You can find the verified feedbacks on Bookimed website.
Click here to see more reviews.
How to appoint a beard transplant in Turkey?
Follow these simple steps to arrange your trip for getting a beard transplant in Turkey:
- Compare the clinics listed in the article.
- Submit a request to get a personalized quote from the clinic.
- Bookimed medical coordinator will contact you to answer all questions and help to choose a clinic.
- Prepare the photos of a hairless area and be ready to send them to a clinic for a quote.
- When you receive the cost estimate from several clinics and approve that one you like the most, then choose any convenient date for the procedure.