Are you tired of sagging skin and feeling unconfident? There is a way out — tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). It is a chance to correct your stomach area fast without exhausting physical exercises. As the International Society for Plastic Surgery reports, more than 800,000 people have tummy tuck every year, and you can become one among these lucky beggars.
All you need is to decide where you want to get a tummy tuck and how much you are ready to pay. To make your decision easier, Bookimed (an international platform for medical tourists) has composed a ranking of best countries to get a tummy tuck. You will find pros and cons of each country, local clinics, and offers in this ranking.
This Top Hospitals Ranking is composed by the Bookimed medical team based on 346 clinics comparison. We've chosen the hospitals below according to the following criteria: 1) our patient reviews, 2) clinic success rates, 3) doctors' experience, and 4) innovations to provide high-quality care. This information is given by hospital representatives and under their responsibility.
The Ranking aims to provide patients with awareness material to make an informed decision about places of skilled inpatient care and isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
Top 5 places for a tummy tuck abroad:
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
Bookimed cooperates with the best clinics directly providing you with the tummy tuck abroad.
Continue reading to know what is the best country for a tummy tuck.
Why is Turkey the best place for a tummy tuck?
Plastic surgery, including tummy tuck, is one of the leading specialties. Thousands of medical tourists consider Turkey as the best place to get tummy tuck. And there are reasons why.
- Low prices. The affordability is among the primary reasons why people choose Turkey as the best country for a tummy tuck. The package price here will cost approx. $3,400-4,500, while in the USA you will pay for the same procedure up to $18,000! Even with expenses for flight, you save about 70% of your money.
- High level of medicine. The Turkish government makes huge investments in the medicine, doctor's education, and building new modern medical centers. It has led to high popularity with foreigners. The local medicine has achieved the same high level as European and American one. So, choosing Turkey for a tummy tuck, a patient can be sure of quality and safety.
- Experienced doctors. Local plastic surgeons permanently improve their skills, take part in international conferences to know everything about the latest technologies. Turkish doctors care about their reputation and value each patient.
- Fast appointment of the procedure. Turkey is the best place to get tummy tuck for those patients who want to have a procedure in the shortest term. You can always choose a convenient date and even combine plastic surgery with vacation.
- All-inclusive package price. Turkish plastic surgery clinics offer the price that includes tummy tuck itself + transfer, accommodation, language assistance. It makes Turkey one of the best country to have tummy tuck allowing you to save money additionally.
Problems you may face
There are no significant negative issues when you choose Turkey for tummy tuck. However, you should remember about applying for a visa for citizens of some countries, and always check the reputation of a chosen clinic and a doctor to avoid frauds.
Places to get a tummy tuck in Turkey
Submit a request to book the best place for a tummy tuck in Turkey or get a personalized quote.
ᐈᐈᐈ Bookimed Plastic Surgery Support Group is a place where you can find special offers, HOT deals, and discounts for aesthetic procedures. Share experience, get recommendations, read reviews.
Why is Mexico among top countries to get a tummy tuck?
Mexico is one of the most popular destinations to get plastic surgery for patients from the USA, Europe, and Asia. Just imagine, about 1,000,000 esthetic procedures are performed annually in the country. It would be enough to make over whole Washington.
- Affordable prices. Mexican plastic surgery centers compete with each other to attract new patients. This forces them to reduce the price and increase the quality of services. For instance, in Mexico tummy costs about $4,500-5,000, while in the USA — up to $18,000.
- Experienced doctors. Most of the local doctors promote their skills permanently implementing the latest technologies in their practice. Some of them have at least 20 years! However, there are also a lot of inexperienced surgeons who want to earn easy money. So, always check the doctor's experience before agreeing to get a tummy tuck.
- Convenient location. Mexico is among the best places to get tummy tuck in the world for Americans — the way here takes 2 hours, so the tickets are quite affordable.
Problems you may face
Choosing a Mexican plastic surgery clinic or a doctor, be careful. Always check out the experience of a doctor, before and after photos, read reviews of real patients. It will help you to find the best place for a tummy tuck in Mexico and be satisfied with the result. Also, note that the plane tickets from Europe and Asia may be quite expensive, so plan your budget in advance.
Places to have tummy tuck in Mexico
If you want to get a cost estimate or schedule the procedure, submit a request. It is free.
Why is South Korea considered one of the best places for a tummy tuck?
South Korea attracts about 400,000 international patients annually with different medical purposes, including plastic surgery. The esthetic procedures are so common in South Korea that locals often present them as a gift. South Korea is often called "a global plastic surgery capital" as far as about 1,000,000 procedures are conducted here annually.
- High success rate. The index of successful plastic surgeries in South Korea is one of the highest in the world. In some esthetic centers, no severe complications or side effects have been registered for decades. So, due to this, patients often consider South Korea as the best place to have a tummy tuck.
- Highly-qualified doctors. All graduates from medical institutions pass strict exams, so only a few of them become doctors. Korean plastic surgeons permanently improve their skills, are members of prestigious societies and associations.
- Affordable prices. The cost for a tummy tuck in South Korea are considered mid-level. You will pay for the procedure about $9,000-$10,000. Still, it is cheaper than in the USA, Canada, and some European countries.
Problems you may face
Before going to South Korea, find out whether you need a visa. You will also need to confirm your purpose of arrival at customs. You may also need services of an interpreter who speaks English or your language to make your stay in South Korea comfortable.
Places to get a tummy tuck in South Korea
If you want to book any of this clinic for a tummy tuck or get additional info, submit a request. Bookimed medical coordinator will call you back for consultation. This option is free.
Why Thailand is the best country to get tummy tuck?
Thailand is among most popular places to get plastic surgery and tummy tuck in particular. Patients from over the world go here to change their appearance. These people are mostly from the USA, Europe, the UAE, Canada, Australia. Thailand is a perfect option to combine plastic surgery and vacation.
- Low prices. Thai clinics offer quite affordable tummy tuck prices — the average one is $4,000-$5,000.
- High level of medicine. Plastic surgery centers in Thailand are highly-developed. They use the latest technologies to achieve the perfect result and make a patient satisfied. Usually, the best clinics for a tummy tuck are located in Bangkok, Phuket, and some other big cities. However, you need always check the reputation of the clinics and doctor's experience.
- Vacation+plastic surgery. Thailand is famous for its picturesque views, exotic nature, and unique culture. But plan your trip wisely and take into account that your physical activity will be limited after tummy tuck surgery.
Problems you may face
Check whether you need a visa and plan your budget taking into account travel charges.
Best places to get a tummy tuck in Thailand
If you need any assistance in choosing the clinic for tummy tuck in Thailand or schedule the procedure, just submit a request. This option if free.
Why is the Czech Republic is among top places for tummy tuck abroad?
Most of the patients from the UK, Switzerland, Germany prefer having tummy tuck in the West part of Europe. Often, the Czech Republic becomes the best place for it. This country is not very popular with international patients, but every year, more and more people go here for many reasons:
- Low prices. The cost of tummy tuck in the Czech Republic is starting $2,000 depending on surgery complexity. This is 2-4 times lower than in Western Europe. The affordability is explained by the level of local citizens income and general price policy within the country — meals, accommodation, and other things will cost cheaper.
- European level of quality. The work of plastic surgery clinics in the Czech Republic is strictly regulated by the standards of the European Union, so a patient can be sure of the quality.
- Cheap flights. There are a lot of low-cost flights to the Czech Republic within Europe. The round trip will cost you only $40-70.
All these make the Czech Republic one of the best countries to get tummy tuck.
Problems you may face
If you not a citizen of the European Union, check whether you need a visa to visit the Czech Republic.
Best place to get a tummy tuck in the Czech Republic
To book the clinic for abdominoplasty, schedule the procedure, or get more info regarding FORME or arrangement issues, submit a request. This option is free and non-binding.
How to choose the most best country for tummy tuck in your case?
Every case is unique, and there are no common rules for picking the best country for a tummy tuck. However, take into account these points to make the right decision:
- Your personal requirements. Some people want to get a tummy tuck in Asia, but some — in Europe. It depends whether a patient wants to have the vacation — in the exotic countries or more traditional ones.
- Flight time. Tummy tuck is a quite complex operation, so we would recommend choosing an easy-to-reach destination to feel comfortable and not get tired.
- Visa issues. To make your trip faster and more comfortable, choose the countries which borders can cross without difficulties.
If you need any assistance in choosing the country/clinic/doctor for a tummy tuck, submit a request to get a consultation with Bookimed medical coordinator.
How to arrange tummy tuck abroad?
- Compare the offers for a tummy tuck in the article.
- Choose one or several places where you want to get a tummy tuck.
- Submit a request.
- Bookimed medical coordinator will contact you to answer all questions.
- Be ready to send the photos of problem areas to the clinics you like the most.
- Bookimed manager receives a personalized quote for you.
- If everything suits you, Bookimed medical coordinator schedules the date of the procedure and arranges your trip.
Bookimed services are free for a patient.