Are you still dreaming about volume and taut butt? Your efforts in the gym do not bring the desired result? Are you jealous of Instagram girls who demonstrate their "Kim Kardashian" like buttocks? There is an easy way to get the butt shape of your dream — Brazilian butt lift (BBL). This procedure changes the lives of thousands of girls every year.
If you wonder about the cost of Brazilian butt lift and want to save money, Mexico is the best option for you. Here you will find a combination of experienced doctors and affordable prices. Continue reading to find out how much Brazilian buttocks lift costs in Mexico, where you can get it, and what result you will receive.
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
Why do people choose Mexico for the Brazilian butt lift?
Mexico is among the Top most popular countries for plastic surgery in the world. According to ISAPS statistics, over 1 mln plastic surgeries are performed here annually. This amount of procedures would be enough to make over a big city like Barcelona.
So, people choose this country for the BBL due to the following reasons:
- Low price. The cost of Brazilian butt lift in Mexico is about 2 times lower than in the USA. The price starts from $4,500 in Mexico and about $8,000 in the USA. Such a low cost is explained by general price policy within the country and high competition between the local plastic surgery clinics.
- Experienced doctors. A lot of highly-professional doctors work in Mexico. They have decades of experience, practice in the leading world's clinics, and are members of the international organizations to interchange the experience and find out about new techniques in plastic surgery.
- Convenient location. It takes about 2 hours to get to Mexico by plane from the USA. So, American patients often choose Mexico for plastic surgery due to low prices and favorable location.
If you have any questions on receiving Brazilian butt lift in Mexico, submit a request to get consultation. This option is free.
Get a consultation
Brazilian butt lift cost in Mexico vs. other countries
The cost of BBL in Mexico is considered low due to its general price policy and a living wage of local citizens. Let's compare the prices in Mexico and other countries. The given prices are approximate; they can change depending on a clinic or currency fluctuations.
Top 3 clinics for getting Brazilian butt lift in Mexico
Salutaris Medical Center offers a wide range of plastic surgeries including Brazilian butt lift. The clinic is very popular with international patients — over 10,000 people across the world choose Salutaris to improve their appearance. Salutaris doctors perform plastic surgeries applying the latest equipment. Despite high professionalism and level of medical equipment, the price for BBL is about 2 times lower than in the USA.
Submit a request to get a personalized quote of Brazilian butt lift at Mexican Salutaris Medical Center.
Salutaris is a medical center for plastic surgery in Guadalajara, a cultural capital of Mexico.
Doctors specialize in liposuction, tummy tuck, breast correction, and facial plastic surgery.
10,000 local and international patients have already got plastic surgery at Salutaris.
People from the USA, Canada, the UK, and Spain choose Salutaris.
Dr. Munoz Meza has established his private practice. The doctor performs such procedures as Brazilian butt lift, liposuction, abdomen lift, mommy makeover, etc.
For the 20 years, as the private practice functions, no severe side effect or complication have been registered here. This confirms the high doctor's professionalism. Patients from the USA, Canada, Australia, and Ireland choose Dr. Munoz Meza practice for getting plastic surgeries in Mexico.
The cost of Brazilian butt lift already covers accommodation, an airport-hotel-airport transfer.
You can get a personalized cost of Brazilian butt lift in Dr. Munoz Meza Clinic by submitting a request. This option is free.
Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
AMCPER (The Asociacion Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica) is an institutional body that unites all certified plastic surgeons in the country, promotes their academic growth and skills improvement.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is the largest plastic surgery organization in the world. Its mission is to provide the patient assistance, high educational, ethnical, medical care, and research standards.
International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) is the world’s leading professional body for board-certified aesthetic plastic surgeons.
AM Plastic Surgery Center is the Dr. Arturo Munoz Meza’s private practice which offers cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive procedures.
Patients from the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia choose the center to perform breast enlargement, liposuction, rhinoplasty, mommy makeover, tummy tuck. For the last 20 years, there haven’t been any severe complications after surgeries.
The cost of each procedure includes accommodation and airport transfer.
Dr. Allan Ceballos has established the medical center for plastic surgery in Mexico called Dr. Allan Ceballos Clinic. He is a member of numerous prestigious organizations for plastic surgery — the Mexican Association of Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This confirms the high level of doctor's skills and makes the clinic one of the best places for Brazilian butt lift in Mexico.
The BBL price includes an airport-clinic/hotel-airport transfer and accommodation. Get the personalized quote of the procedure just requesting to Bookimed. This option is free.
How to choose the clinic for Brazilian butt lift?
The success of the Brazilian butt lift directly depends on the clinic where you are going to have the procedure. Bookimed team has prepared several criteria to help you to make the right choice. While selecting a medical center in Mexico, pay attention to:
- The clinic's brand reputation. Better to choose the clinic for Brazilian butt popular with international patients and that has got international accreditations. Search for the info on Bookimed website. If there is a lack of information, better to choose another clinic.
- Patient reviews. Search for the reviews on a clinic to learn more about the experience of real people. The feedback will help you to understand the level of service and plastic surgeries success rate. You can find verified reviews on Bookimed website.
- Doctor's experience who will perform the procedure. The choice of a clinic for BBL in Mexico is important, but a doctor's professionalism is much more essential thing. Check out a doctor's CV, his/her experience and education.
- Before and after photos. One more point that will help you to make the right decision is to see the result of BBL procedures performed in a clinic. Request for a portfolio to estimate whether you like the outcome and are ready to get the same changes.
If you still have some difficulties in choosing the clinic, submit a request on Bookimed. We will provide you with all info (prices, doctors, portfolio) on a clinic you are interested in. This option is free.
Is it safe to get BBL in Mexico?
Any change of your appearance or body with plastic surgery requires responsibility from you. You need to choose the clinic and doctor for plastic surgery carefully according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery report.
In Mexico, as in other countries, are a lot of medical centers which do not comply with the highest level of medical services. However, there are also a great number of plastic surgery centers that work under international treatment protocols and serve medical tourists from over the globe.
While choosing a clinic for Brazilian butt in Mexico, you should find as much info as possible on it — reviews, before and after photos of customers, doctor's CV, awards. Do not choose a medical center without checking all information.
If you have any difficulties to choose a clinic for BBL in Mexico, submit a request on Bookimed and our manager will answer all questions. This option is free.
How long should I stay in Mexico after BBL surgery?
The procedure takes several 1.5-2 hours, and then you can be hospitalized for 1 night in the clinic. Then you will have a consultation with a doctor to estimate how the recovery process goes.
In general, a patient needs to stay in Mexico for 7-8 nights.
How to get Brazilian butt lift in the shortest term?
Follow these simple steps to get Brazilian butt lift in Mexico:
- Compare and choose the most appropriate clinic for Brazilian butt lift in Mexico.
- Submit a request on Bookimed.
- Bookimed manager will contact you to answer all questions and provide with a personalized quote of Brazilian butt lift in your case.
- You receive a direct bill from the medical center and see what it covers.
- Then Bookimed manager arranges your trip to Mexico for getting Brazilian butt lift.
Read also on Brazilian butt lift in Turkey
Bookimed Beauty is a place where you can find special offers, HOT deals, and discounts for aesthetic procedures. Share experience, get recommendations, read reviews.
ᐈᐈᐈHurry up to become a member and get your personal discount!