Enlarged and juicy buttocks is one of the hottest trends nowadays in plastic surgery set by Kim Kardashian. Millions of women dream about the same butt shape, but due to natural body structure, it seems impossible. Luckily, innovative plastic surgery allows creating any butt shape a patient wants even without implants! This procedure is called Brazilian butt lift (BBL), a fat transfer from the problem area to the buttocks. In such a way, you kill two birds with one stone — get rid of excess fat in problem areas and receive taut butt.
You may think, that buttocks lift procedure is not affordable for you. However, choosing Turkey you may save up to 30-40% of your money in comparison with the US and some European countries. For instance, BBL in the USA or Canada costs $8,000 on average. Continue reading to know the advantages of Turkish medicine, compare prices, and how to choose the clinic for BBL.
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
Why do people choose Turkey for Brazilian butt lift?
Turkey is among the most popular countries in the world for plastic surgery and Brazilian butt lift as well. According to IMTJ, about 800,000 patients from over the world — the USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, etc. — choose Turkey due to the following reasons:
- Low prices. Turkish clinics offer Brazilian buttock lift at affordable price. For instance, the average cost of Brazilian butt lift in Turkey is about $3,500, while in the USA — $8,000. Even with travel charges, a patient saves money significantly.
- Experienced doctors. According to Bookimed partner clinics, the majority of doctors they employ permanently improve the skills practicing in leading plastic surgery clinics overseas. Moreover, some them are members of prestigious organizations for esthetic medicine and have excess to the latest developments in this field.
- Innovative technologies. As Bookimed partner clinics report, the medical centers apply the latest technologies in plastic surgery that ensures procedure safety and quality.
- All-inclusive services. Most of the plastic surgery clinics in Turkey attract international patients with package prices that beside Brazilian butt lift cost also include airport pickup, hotel stay, admission, language assistance. This allows a patient feeling more comfortable and saving money.
Due to the above-mentioned pros, Bookimed patients consider Turkey as one of the best places to have Brazilian butt lift.
How is BBL performed?
Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure to enhance your hips in the most natural way. During the procedure, a doctor collects own patient's fat deposit using liposuction. This fat may be taken from your back, stomach or thighs. Then these fat cells are purified, and only the best ones remain. After that, a doctor injects the fat into the butt to correct its shape and size.
The operation is performed under general anesthesia for 1.5-2 hours, so a patient won't feel any pain or discomfort.
The length of recovery may vary. However, you should take 10-14 days off work. During this period, you have to avoid sitting right on your buttocks. To make your life easier, use a special pillow to replace the pressure to your thighs.
You need to wear a special compression garment for about 6 weeks to reduce swelling, bruising and avoid skin retraction.
BBL in Turkey: before and after photos
Before and after photos in Estetik International Clinic, Turkey
Before and after photos of Brazilian butt lift at Istanbul Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center, Turkey
Top 3 clinics for Brazilian buttocks lift in Turkey according to Bookimed
To choose the most suitable clinic for Brazilian butt lift in Turkey, you can take into account the following factors:
- Doctor's experience. Check out the CV of a doctor who will manage the procedure for you. He/she must have specialized education, have years of experience, permanently improve the skills practicing overseas.
- Before and after photos. Ask for before and after photos of Brazilian butt lift to make sure you like how the doctor performs an operation. If any doubts appear, look for another specialist.
- Patient reviews. Search for the patient reviews on a particular clinic. The experience of real people will help you to estimate the level of service and professionalism of doctors working there.
According to Bookimed patient opinion, we have picked top 3 clinics for Brazilian butt lift with prices. You can read the patient reviews on each of them on Bookimed website.
International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality.
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
- Adem and Havva Medical Center is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health.
- Patients from 45 countries choose the clinic to have aesthetic procedures.
- Top specialty is a hair transplant procedure — over 16,000 performed operations.
- Among the first plastic surgery clinics in Turkey allowed to service international patients.
- Dr. Safiye Kurt is No.1 specialist in hair transplant in Turkey. She has 13 years of experience, and even carried out the hair transplant for the Minister of Health of the UAE.
- The plastic surgery price given by the clinic already includes: the required operation, doctor’s fees, accommodation in a 5-star hotel, transfer, and language assistance.
Best Plastic Surgery Center 2018
While composing a rating, Bookimed experts have taken into account patient reviews and clinic achievements in 2018.
- 20 years of experience in cosmetic surgery.
- 150 complex plastic surgeries.
- Dr. Bulent Cihantimur, the Head of the Aesthetic Surgery Center, ranked among top 50 best plastic surgeons in the world.
- Over 1,000 patients choose the clinic for plastic and aesthetic procedures annually.
- Among the clients of clinic are living models of Barbie and Ken, living “cartoon” Pixee Fox and Rodrigo Alves.
Istanbul Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center is a Turkish clinic specialized in aesthetic, plastic and dental procedures, hair transplant, and Brazilian butt lift, in particular.
The clinic offers the newest methods as Vaser liposuction, FUE and DHI hair transplants, PRP therapy for hair loss treatment.
Over 4,000 patients choose İstanbul Aesthetics for plastic procedures. Hair and beard transplant by local specialists is popular with patients from the UK, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, and Argentina.
What does Brazilian butt lift cost in Turkey include?
The main benefit of having a Brazilian buttock lift in Turkey is its price that covers not only the procedure but also a wide range of additional services. Among them are:
- an airport-clinic-airport transfer
- doctor's fee
- language assistance.
This list of the services may be a little shortened or expanded depending on a clinic. To specify what the price for BBL includes, You can send a request to any of the listed clinic to get more info.
Is it safe to have BBL in Turkey?
This question often occurs among patients as far as Turkish clinics offer affordable prices for BBL, and for some people it may seem suspicious. Of course, as in any other country, there is also a chance to get poor quality plastic surgery. However, you can avoid this if you choose a clinic that works under international standards, and a doctor who has specialized education and years of experience.
There are a lot of plastic surgeons practicing overseas to improve their skills and implement the latest technologies. So, to minimize the risks, you can gather as more info as possible about a particular clinic and a doctor. It is very important because your health, appearance, and future result depend on plastic surgeon's professionalism.
If you have any difficulty with selecting a clinic, you can always request to Bookimed for assistance. We carefully check every medical center before our partnership.
How long should I stay in Turkey after the procedure?
You have to plan your trip taking into account that you will need a time to have medical tests, get consultations with a doctor before and after the BBL. Usually, it takes 7-8 nights to stay in Turkey.
What side effects may occur after the procedure?
If the procedure was performed by an experienced and qualified specialist, side effects occur very rarely. However, they may take place. Among the most common side effects are pain, swelling, bruising, asymmetry.
In case you entrust your body to unprofessional doctor, side effects after Brazilian butt lift may be severe — infections, injuries, and even death.
A right choice of a doctor is a key factor to success result and new perfect body.
How to get Brazilian butt lift in Turkey shortly?
You can follow these steps to get Brazilian butt lift in the shortest term:
- Choose the clinic you like the most on Bookimed website.
- Submit a request.
- Bookimed manager will contact you to answer all questions and help in choosing a clinic/doctor.
- You receive a direct bill from a clinic.
- If you approve the bill, we arrange your trip to Turkey to have BBL.