On this page:
- Fast facts about veneers
- Am I a good candidate to place a veneer?
- Differences between veneers
- Composite veneers step-by-step | Ceramic | Lumineers
- Veneers before and after
- Price factors
- Affordable veneers with Bookimed
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
Compare the average cost of veneers around the world*
Price starts from
*The prices are based on composite veneers costs in hospitals listed on Bookimed.
Learn more how much are lumineers below.
Dental veneers are porcelain or composite shells coating the surface of the teeth to correct the shape, color, and to protect in a smile vision.
Veneers aim to restore teeth making them solid and not differing from the rest of teeth.
In contrast to the crowns, veneers cover not the whole tooth but only its anterior part. They are 0.5-0.6 mm thick (approximately 2 times thicker than an egg shell).
There is a special kind of veneers of 0.2-0.3 mm — lumineers. Lumineers do not require removal of a tooth layer.
Fast facts about veneers
- Veneers can be composite, porcelain and lumineers
- They are made according to the patient’s wishes, tooth shape&colour
- The installing procedure is outpatient and painless
- Good veneers look like the best version of natural ones having the structure and translucency of a real tooth
- Almost all perfect smiles of celebrities are because of veneers
Affordable veneers in Hungary
Am I a good candidate to place a veneer?
Yes, if I have:
No, if there is/are:
Veneers price in Thailand
Differences between composite (direct) veneers, porcelain and lumineers
How much are veneers in India
Having composite veneers step-by-step
Step 1. A dentist examines teeth condition and chooses the shade for the composite material according to the specified Vita scale grade.
Step 2. A tooth (teeth) is milled with dental drills approx. on 0.3-0.7 mm to be replaced by a veneer.
Step 4. A finished veneer is milled and polished.
Having porcelain (ceramic) veneers step-by-step
Step 1. A dentist provides dental exam and selects the colour according to the patient’s preferences.
Step 2. A tooth is milled on 0.5-1.5 mm depending on individual patient’s peculiarities and condition of the teeth.
Step 3. A dentist makes a dental impression.
Step 4. A temporary plastic veneer is installed on the milled tooth.
Step 5. A dental laboratory technician makes a precise stone model using tooth impression and a veneer for the stone model.
Dental veneers price in Mexico
Having lumineers step-by-step
Step 1. A dentist makes impressions for 2 jaws.
Step 2. A dentist creates smile modelling with the help of a computer program.
Step 4. At the second visit to the dentist, a patient fits the lumineers. If they completely match, a dentist installs them. A patient can return home.
What to expect after veneers? Before and after
A person receives a smile with healthy teeth which look natural and aesthetically. As a result — you’ll feel more self-confident, get an opportunity to live a full life and enjoying your new beautiful smile.
Cost to get veneers in Turkey
Veneers price factors
It is important to remember that teeth veneers cost depends on the following:
Veneers cost depends mainly on substance used — composite, porcelain or Cerinate porcelain substance. Porcelain veneers cost cheaper than composite and have longer life-span. A lumineer is the most expensive and has the longest time of service.
Lumineer cost per tooth starts from
Reasonable lumineers teeth cost
Find affordable veneers with Bookimed
Bookimed is an independent platform to search for the best medical solutions across the world.
Bookimed provides patients with:
- a range of certified, demanded clinics and doctors in different regions of the world, best in their kind (it’s proved by numerous awards and our patients)
- assistance in choosing a medical center according to patient’s preferences, location, and budget
- full support 24/7 to make our patients safe, sound and confident abroad.
Bookimed services are free for our clients according to agreements with our partner clinics. You pay a bill only for the services you choose. All payments are made only in a clinic/to the clinic’s account.
Veneers frequently asked questions
- Is a procedure painful?
- No, it is not. The procedure of placing veneers or lumineers is comfortable for a patient.
- Can I have a preview of how will I look like with veneers?
- Typically, a dentist can make a preview of your future smile using your photo with edited teeth. This digital preview will be charged additionally to veneers price.
- Do veneers require aftercare?
- Dental veneers do not require special care. Dentists recommend not eat solid food, carefully brush and floss teeth, choose a non-abrasive toothpaste, regularly visit a dentist, do not eat nuts, avoid risky activities that can lead to accidents, falls etc.
If a patient takes care after the veneers, they can be on service during its service life.
- Can I break a veneer?
- A veneer can be chipped or broken if it is under pressure. Dentists recommend not to chew on things like pencils, ice, solid food, be careful with nuts. You should avoid biting your fingernails as well.
- Can I have veneers only for front teeth?
- Yes, you can. You can have as many veneers as you need — from 1 piece to a full month placing. The cost of veneers for front teeth is calculated individually.
- Can veneers be taken off?
- Yes, they can according to their predictable end of service life. In this case, you need to make the procedure once more.
- Can I remove veneers?
- You can remove composite veneers and lumineers. And you can replace porcelain ones.
- What else should I know about veneers?
- You may feel a little awkward after having veneers and may need some time to get used to it. However, if you feel discomfort with your bite, inform your dentist.