Medi Travel Expo Warsaw is the first international medical and wellness tourism exhibition in Poland. It takes place on April 24–26, 2020 at the National Stadium in Warsaw, the largest stadium within Poland and one of the most popular in Europe.
What are the aims of Medi Travel Expo Warsaw?
- introduction of health service providers mainly focused on aesthetic and wellness medicine
- making contacts with patients and partners
- improving competitiveness in the field of health tourism
- creation of a forum for the exchange with experience
- promotion of medical tourism in Poland and Warsaw in particular as the leading destinations for international patients
- popularization in the society of health travels trends, a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, physical activity, and environmental awareness.
Who benefits Medi Travel Expo?
Medi Travel Expo Warsaw is useful for health and spa services providers, medical tourism organizations. The expo is based on the guidelines of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and recommendations regarding systematics and terminology in the field of health tourism.
The social measurement of Medi Travel Expo Warsaw orients on the increase of popularity of medical tourism and a healthy lifestyle within citizens. It takes place under the auspices of the President of the Polish Tourism Organisation Robert Andrzejczyk. The social expo events are separated from the business and include:
- a conference called “Health tourism as a new trend in traveling”
- discussion panels
- meetings with experts
- an exhibitors’ night.
Learn more about Medi Travel Expo Warsaw and conditions for participation here.