Disclaimer: Due to the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, traveling abroad can require more effort from the patients, however, it is still possible. Please, check out the official regulations on medical tourism for the country of your choice, and don’t hesitate to contact Bookimed coordinators if any questions occur.
Where to find the cheap veneers is the most frequently asked question for thousands of people with dental issues. Keep reading and find out the 7 most budget-friendly places worldwide to make your smile perfect.
This material has informational purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below has 3 sources:
- Hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic.
- The Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities. This is done to make comparison and decision-making more comfortable and to offer you the best veneers in the world.
- Official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and statistics.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal pricing policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by your treating physician.
7 places for cheap dental veneers abroad
Just think of 600,000 people per year who get veneers placement according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). Probably some of them are among 1,500 patients who have already asked Bookimed for a consultation on the procedure and received the answer to their “veneers cost near me” request.
The most frequently asked question among the dentistry patients is “where can I get cheap veneers done?” A lot of people want to get a perfect smile, but not everyone is ready to spend thousands of dollars on it. The Bookimed team works every day to help patients find the best solution to their dental problems at a reasonable price.
Bookimed works with more than 670 clinics and according to the platform's statistics, the places represented in this article are the cheapest. So, where is the best place to get veneers?
Find out more about the benefits, discounts, and top dental clinics in these countries.
Why Asian states?
- Asia is a great opportunity to combine dental treatment with a vacation. Get the enamel cover and go to the beach with a new smile.
- Ultra-modern dental options in Asia cost 3-4 times cheaper than the same procedures in Europe, the USA, Australia, or Canada.
- Overseas patients save up to 90% in Thailand, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, or Indonesia.
- India and Thailand are the cheapest countries to have veneers in Asia.
Veneers in India — from $260
Save 73% over US costs in India
The possibility to get cheap veneers is the primary reason why international patients travel to India. Indian centers allow them to cut down expenses 3-4 times compared to German, Israeli, South Korean, and Turkish dental clinics. All the prices in this article are calculated without insurance. So the cheapest veneers you can get in India — starting at $260.
The low-cost installation is determined by the local citizens’ income and average pricing policy within the country. However, dental care is excellent which is confirmed by the numerous national and global organizations: JCI (Joint Commission International) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers).
The budget-friendly place to get dental veneers in India
Making a perfect smile in Thailand — from $140
Save more than 85% of your money in Thailand versus the USA
In recent years, Thailand has become one of the most visited countries worldwide. Only two main reasons may explain such a demand — exotic Thai resorts and low prices. These factors are surely related to cosmetic dental procedures as an opportunity to combine the cheap tooth veneers and vacation that attracts millions of tourists annually.
Where to get low-cost tooth veneers in Thailand?
- The number of outbound patients who travel to Western and Central Europe for dental treatments increases by 15% every year according to the Prague Post data.
- This considerable growth shows trends among British and Spanish patients, Germans, Italians, and citizens of other Western European states. Americans prefer Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine as the cheapest places to get tooth veneers.
- International patients cut costs up to 60% without quality loss choosing countries of Eastern Europe.
Hungarian veneers starting $190
80% of the economy in Hungary vs North America
If you’re searching for where to get cheap veneers, consider Hungary first. The thing is, Hungary is among the most popular dental destinations in the world. 100,000 international patients visit this country each year and check out the prime quality of cut-price cosmetic dental veneers in Hungary.
Composite resin and porcelain veneers in Hungary are 2-3 times cheaper than in the United States, Western Europe, and Scandinavian countries. It is determined by the economic peculiarity of Hungary. This country represents the highest value-added tax (VAT) in Europe which does not include tooth procedures. That's why Hungarian dentists have an opportunity to reduce the prices for this cosmetic enamel cover and compete for the leadership in this field, becoming the best place to get veneers.
The location of the country also plays a significant role. Hungary is a Western European country however, the costs of meals and accommodation are lower than in Germany, Spain, or Italy, for example. As a result, Hungary is one of the leading countries for low-cost veneers abroad.
Affordable place for veneers in Hungary
Ukraine — tooth veneers from $200
80% of the economy in Ukraine compared to the USA
Dental veneers in Ukraine are 4 times more reasonable than in the USA and 2-3 times more budget-friendly than in Germany, Spain, Italy, and other West European states due to the general pricing policy within the country. That's why Ukraine is one of the best countries for cheap veneers in medical tourists' opinion.
Ukraine is among those countries that provide low-cost flights as well. The cost of accommodation and meals is also reasonable compared to the US or Germany. It makes inexpensive tooth veneers even more affordable if you calculate the cost of the entire journey.
Top clinic offering budget veneers in Ukraine
Veneers in Poland
How much do you save in Poland? You may cut down your expenses by 70%
Poland is one of the top dental destinations for patients from Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom due to low-cost veneers.
Poland is located in the center of Europe, so it is easy to reach from each European country. According to IMTJ (International Medical Travel Journal), Poland attracts over 150,000 medical tourists per year with some of them choosing the country thanks to the affordable veneers cost abroad.
High demand for smile services has led to the great growth of dental clinics. Because of the significant number of tooth facilities, there are no waiting lists in Poland and you can get veneers at a bargain any day you choose.
Budget-friendly tooth clinic in Poland
Why the Near East?
- Turkey, Israel, Egypt, and Cyprus are the best places for dental veneers in the Near East according to the Bookimed data. But pay attention that prices for accommodation are dramatically different in these countries.
- Turkey is the cheapest country for veneers in the Near East. Over 500,000 international patients travel to Turkey and save thousands of dollars, answering with their choice the question of where is the best place to get veneers. You may save up to 70% by getting veneers in this state.
- The Near East is also popular with outbound patients due to the extraordinary nature and interesting culture. Get affordable dental veneers in Turkey and have a rest in the mineral flowing waters of Pamukkale or enjoy the sun on Antalya beaches.
Turkey — placement from $110
Almost 90% of savings in Turkey versus the United States
Except for the five-star tourism services at the seaside, Turkey is also well-known for its achievements in the field of affordable cosmetic dentistry and cheap tooth veneers.
The low pricing policy is the reason why people from different countries go for placement in Turkey. You may save up to 50% as compared with the Arab states, Britain, Israel, and European countries.
Turkish dental centers are interested in international patients. That's why they offer dental veneers at a bargain.
Why are veneers so cheap in Turkey?
The budget dental treatment in Turkey is determined by a low-cost policy and average living wage within the country. Here you can get cheap porcelain veneers, as the prices for this procedure start at $80 and the maximum fee is only $330.
Reasonable smile clinic in Turkey
Why Latin America?
- Mexico is recognized as a leading country for cheaper veneers in Latin America by outbound patients from the USA and Canada.
- The affordable treatment process is the primary reason why Americans and Canadians choose Mexican clinics. You can save up to $3,500.
- Dentists in Mexico provide guarantees on your dental work that's uncommon in US and Canadian teeth practice. You can get from 3 years of warranty on veneers depending on a chosen clinic.
- Mexican dentists have fewer days off compared to the USA or Canada. So you get an appointment and veneers much faster.
Veneers in Mexico — from $250
75% of the price reduction in Mexico compared to the USA. The average veneers cost in Mexico equals $380.
Mexico is one of the leading destinations for cheap veneers worldwide. The flow of medical tourists has grown from 1.2 million patients in 2014 to 14 million in 2019 and taking into consideration the investments of the government into the national health sector, this trend will continue to grow.
25% of dental travelers are US citizens. Their medical insurance does not cover any dental layers, so Americans are looking for bargain veneers abroad and prefer Mexico.
Canada is another country where the procedure is expensive and isn’t covered by insurance. People from the United States and Canada choose Mexico because it has a good connection with their native countries by air and road. They spend little money on the trip, get high-quality and cheap veneers in Mexico. If you’re wondering how much do veneers in Mexico cost, check out the clinics represented on our platform.
Where to undergo the enamel cover in Mexico?
Competitive type of veneers — composite vs. porcelain
Depending on the material, veneers can be ceramic and composite (direct). Most dentists recognize ceramic facing as the best ones. Ceramics are divided into two types: porcelain and zirconium dioxide. Patients more frequently choose porcelain dental layers. They are not low-priced but a lot of people pay for the quality and natural look of a smile.
What cheap veneers are good?
The economical alternative to porcelain veneers is composite ones. The composite veneers are made of dental filling materials and you should consult your dentist to make sure that this kind of low cost veneers is a good choice for you. Just look at the prices for yourself.
$230 per tooth
$350 per tooth
On average, composite veneers are 35% cheaper than porcelain ones. Composite dental layers last 5-7 years and porcelain veneers last for 10-15 years. The aesthetic results are also a bit different. Consult your dentist and check out the before-and-after photos to make the right choice.
Of course, the cost is averaged. The final price, in addition to the material and status of the dental clinic, is affected by a whole list of factors. Among them are diagnostics; the presence or absence of anesthesia; installation of temporary linings; the qualifications of the physician and the complexity of the clinical case.
Cheap press-on veneers (lumineers)
Lumineers or so-called press-on veneers are the most expensive type of teeth cover. It is a new technique in aesthetic dentistry — the finest layer on the top surface of the tooth (enamel) without prior grinding, which helps preserve tooth tissues.
Lumineers are made of CERINATE and E-Max, the strongest kinds of porcelain for dental restoration worldwide. The porcelain is of the highest strength that makes press-on veneers so thin (0.3 mm!) and helps to perform this enamel cover without grinding.
The most affordable press-on veneers are in Turkey, where it is the cheapest place to get veneers with prices starting at $200, and India with the minimum price of $540.
Get a low-cost enamel cover
Deals for veneers
A lot of clinics provide their patients with discounts and hot offers. With such an option you can save even more money.
Dental packages or “smile holidays” usually include all necessary treatments and materials. However, these programs are limited in time. You should specify a period of discounts on veneers before booking the clinic. Our manager may help you with this issue.
Bookimed cooperates with top dental clinics over the world. In some cases, clinics make concessions for us and offer hot deals for Bookimed patients only. To get more info on discount teeth veneers, contact our manager.
Dental insurance & payment
Insurance usually does not cover any dental service. So if you want to have veneers, you should count on your own efforts.
You may match the most suitable type of payment for you — cash or card. In most cases, you pay for your inexpensive smile in the clinic after your arrival.
5 money-saving tips on how to get veneers for cheap
- Choose the country with the lowest pricing policy.
- Book a dental clinic that is the closest to travel from your motherland.
- Choose the cheapest mode of transport (plane, train, car or bus) in your case.
- Look for special packages and discounts to get your veneers cheap.
- Book hotels near the clinic to save money on transfers.