Where to find the cheap veneers is the most frequently question for thousands of people with dental issues. Keep reading and find out 7 most budget places worldwide to make your smile perfect.
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
7 places for cheap dental veneers abroad
Just think of 600,000 people per year who get veneers placement according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). 1,500 of them have already requested Bookimed and got a consultation on the procedure.
And the most frequently asked question — where can I get cheap veneers done? A lot of people want to get a perfect smile, but not everyone can afford to spend thousands of dollars. The Bookimed team works every day to help patients find the best solution to their dental problem at a reasonable price.
Bookimed works with more than 300 clinics and may argue that places presented in this article are really the cheapest. Where are they?
❗️ Find out more about the benefits, discounts and top dental clinics in these countries below.
Discounted dental veneers
Get low-cost veneers
Why Asian states?
- Asia is a great opportunity to combine dental treatment with vacation. Undergo the enamel cover and go to the beach with a new smile.
- Ultra-modern dental options in Asia cost 3-4 times lower than the same in Europe, the USA, Australia or Canada.
- Overseas patients save up to 90% in Thailand, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, or Indonesia.
- India and Thailand are the cheapest countries to have veneers in Asia.
Veneers in India — from $250
Save 90% over US costs in India
Cheap veneers is the primary reason why international patients travel to India. They cut down expenses in 3-4 times at Indian centers compared to German, Israeli, South Korean and Turkish tooth clinics.
The low-cost installation is determined by the local citizens' income and average price policy within the country. However, dental care is excellent that confirmed by the numerous national and global organizations: JCI (Joint Commission International) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers).
THE IMTJ MEDICAL TRAVEL AWARD WINNER IN 2019
The IMTJ (International Medical Travel Journal) independent expert group headed by the chief editor assesses the Awards nominees. The Award-winners meet such quality criteria as high-level medical care, innovations availability, positive patient reviews, etc.
International FMS Dental Hospital is No.1 dental facilityin India and the No.5 in the world according to the Global Clinic Ranking. The FMS Medical Center has got 14 awards.
Doctors of the Clinic specialize in the teeth implantation, aesthetic dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, periodontics.
1 million patients are treated here annually.
Making a perfect smile in Thailand — from $340
Save more than 65% of money in Thailand versus the USA
For recent years, Thailand has become one of the most visited countries worldwide. Only 2 main reasons may explain such a demand — exotic Thai resorts and low prices. Especially, these factors concern cosmetic dental procedures as an opportunity to combine cheap tooth veneers process and vacation that attracts millions of patients annually.
Where to get low-cost tooth veneers in Thailand?
- Dental center is internationally accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International, the USA).
- Dentists of the center have trained in the USA and 70 of them have got numerous international certificates.
- The clinic provides sterile and high-quality treatments for patients’ safety. BIDC specializes in implants, crowns, veneers, braces, root canal treatment, tooth extraction, etc.
- Over 20,000 patients visit Bangkok International Dental Center each year.
Bangkok International Dental Center offers to perform installation of a veneer from $390 to $590. The hospital ranking is 5 according to 1 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Bangkok, Thailand. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Australia. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with translator, paid airport-clinic transfer and paid clinic-airport transfer. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of installation of a veneer in Thailand and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- The number of outbound patients who travel to the Western and Central Europe for dental treatments increases by 15% every year according to the Prague Post data.
- This considerable growth shows trends among British and Spanish people, Germans, Italians, citizens of other Western European states, and Americans prefer Poland, Hungary and Ukraine as the cheapest places to get tooth veneers.
- Outbound patients cut costs up to 60% without quality loss choosing countries of the Eastern Europe.
Hungarian veneers starting $380
60% of the economy in Hungary vs North America
Don't you know that Hungary is among the most popular dental destinations in the world? 100,000 international patients visit this country each year and check out the prime quality of cut-price cosmetic dental veneers in Hungary.
Composite resin and porcelain veneers in Hungary are 2-3 times cheaper than in the United Kingdom and the United States. It is determined by the economical peculiarity of Hungary. This country represents the highest value-added tax (VAT) in Europe which does not include tooth procedures. That's why Hungarian dentists have an opportunity to reduce the prices for this cosmetic enamel cover and compete for the leadership in this field.
The location of the country also plays a significant role. Hungary is located in Europe. However, the costs of meals and accommodation are lower than in Germany, Spain or Italy, for example. As a result, Hungary is one of the leading countries for low-cost veneers abroad.
MDental is a private dental clinic in the capital of Hungary, Budapest. The Clinic specializes in teeth implantation, installation of dental crowns and maxillofacial surgery.
The Clinic received 8 certificates for the quality of medicine and patient care, the number of positive reviews and pricing transparency.
Over 15,200 dental implants were installed in the Clinic.
MDental Clinic offers to perform installation of a veneer from $370. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 2 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Budapest, Hungary. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of installation of a veneer in Hungary and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Ukraine — tooth veneers from $400
80% of the economy in Ukraine compared to the USA
Dental veneers in Ukraine are 4 times more reasonable than in the USA and 2-3 times more budget than in Germany, Spain, Italy, and other West European states due to the average price policy within the country. That's why Ukraine is one of the best countries for cheap veneers in medical tourists' opinion.
Sciedece Scientific Center for Dentistry and Ultrasound Surgery is a multidisciplinary dental clinic of European model. It combines therapeutic, aesthetic and surgical dental specialties. Sciedece is in the list of Top 10 dental hospitals specialized in dentistry in Ukraine. The specialists of the Center implement innovative techniques in the field of Aesthetiс, Surgical dentistry, Implantation and total Rehabilitation of all teeth. The specialized departments of the Clinic are certified by Ukrainian Ministry of Health.
Sciedece Scientific Center for Dentistry and Ultrasound Surgery offers to perform installation of a veneer from $500. The hospital ranking is 5 according to 3 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of installation of a veneer in Ukraine and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Veneers in Poland
How much do you save in Poland? You may cut down your expenses by 70%
Poland is one of the top dental destinations for patients from Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom due to low-cost veneers.
Poland is located in the center of Europe, so it is easy to reach from each European country. According to IMTJ (International Medical Travel Journal), Poland attracts over 150,000 medical tourists per year.
A high demand for smile services have led to great growth of dental clinics. Because of the significant number of tooth facilities, there are no waiting lists in Poland and you can get veneers at a bargain any day you choose.
Budget tooth clinic in Poland
Albusdent Dentistry Centre specializes in functional and aesthetic correction of teeth. It was opened in 2009 to provide not only dental treatment but also develop healthy habits related to dental care.
The specialists of the Clinic perform bleaching with the BEYOND laser system. To restore teeth, doctors use ceramic veneers, crowns, and implants. The bite defect is corrected using the bracket systems.
Why the Near East?
- Turkey, Israel, Egypt and Cyprus are the best places for dental veneers in the Near East according to the Bookimed data. But pay attention that prices for placement are dramatically different in these countries.
- Turkey is the cheapest country for veneers in the Near East. Over 500,000 international patients travel to Turkey and save thousands of dollars. You may save up to 70% choosing veneers in this state.
- The Near East is also popular with outbound patients due to the extraordinary nature and interesting culture. Get affordable dental veneers in Turkey and have a rest in mineral flowing waters of Pamukkale or lay on the sun on Antalya beaches.
Turkey — placement from $420
Almost 70% of savings in Turkey versus the United States
Except for the five-star tourism services at the seaside, Turkey is also well-known for its achievements in the field of affordable cosmetic dentistry and cheap tooth veneers.
Low prices is a reason why people from different countries go for placement in Turkey. You may save up to 50% as compared with the Arab states, Britain, Israel, and European countries.
Turkish dental centers are interested in international patients. That's why they offer dental veneers at a bargain.
Why are veneers so cheap in Turkey?
The budget dental treatment in Turkey is determined by a low-cost policy and average living wage within the country.
Reasonable smile clinic in Turkey
International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality.
TEMOS International Healthcare Accreditation
Temos International Healthcare Accreditation aims to assess the quality of medical services, detect potential capacity for improvements and service optimization.
Hospitadent is a top dental center based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Dental implants, crowns, veneers, teeth whitening — major specialties.
The Hospitadent team has served over 2K people to get a perfect smile. Patients from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the USA, and the Middle Eastern countries come here for dental care.
Why Latin America?
- Mexico is recognized as a leading country for cheaper veneers in Latin America by outbound patients from the USA and Canada.
- Affordable treatment process is a primary reason why Americans and Canadians choose Mexican clinics. You can save up to $3,500.
- Dentists in Mexico provide guarantees on your dental work that's uncommon in US and Canadian teeth practice. You can get from 3 years of warranty on veneers depending on a chosen clinic.
- Mexican dentists have less days off compared to the USA or Canada. So you get an appointment and veneers much more faster.
Veneers in Mexico — from $250
75% of the prices reduction in Mexico compared to the USA
25% of dental travelers are US citizens. Their medical insurance does not cover any dental layers. So Americans are looking for bargain veneers abroad and prefer Mexico.
Canada is one more country where the procedure is an expensive and not covered by insurance. People from the United States and Canada choose Mexico because it has a good connection with their native countries by air and road. They spend little money on the trip, get high-quality and cheap veneers in Mexico.
Where to undergo the enamel cover in Mexico?
American Dental Association
American Dental Association (ADA) is the worlds largest and oldest national dental association and promotes good oral health to the public while representing the dental profession.
- American and Canadian patients choose Bokanova hospital to solve their dental problems.
- Dental procedures performed in the clinic comply with ISO and the American Dental Association standards.
- 3D surgery modeling is applied to present a supposed result after dental surgery.
- The treatment of teeth at Bokanova is 20% cheaper than in the US and Canadian clinics.
- The clinic offers a 5-year warranty for all dental implants.
Competitive type of veneers — composite vs. porcelain
Depending on the material, veneers are ceramic and composite (direct). Most dentists recognize ceramic facing as the best ones. Ceramics are of two types: porcelain and zirconium dioxide. Patients more frequently choose porcelain dental layer. They are not low-priced but a lot of people pay for quality and natural look of a smile.
What cheap veneers are good?
The economical alternative to porcelain veneers are composite ones. They are made of filling material. Composite cover is cheaper, but not suitable for everyone.
Just look at the prices yourself.
$120 per tooth
$290 per tooth
Composite veneers are 60% cheaper than the porcelain ones. However, composite dental layer last 5-7 years and do not look as perfect as porcelain.
Of course, the cost is averaged. The final cost, in addition to the material and status of the dental clinic, is influenced by a whole list of factors. Among them: diagnostics; the presence or absence of anesthesia; installation of temporary linings; the qualifications of the physician and the complexity of the clinical case.
Cheap press-on veneers (lumineers)
Lumineers or so-called press-on veneers are the most expensive type of teeth cover. It is a new technique in aesthetic dentistry — the finest layer on the top surface of the tooth (enamel) without prior grinding, which helps preserve tooth tissues.
Lumineers are made of CERINATE and E-Max, the strongest kinds of porcelain for dental restoration worldwide. The porcelain is of the highest strength that makes press-on veneers so thin (0.3 mm!) and helps to perform this enamel cover without grinding.
The cheapest press-on veneers are in India, Turkey, and Thailand — from $410.
Get a low-cost enamel cover
Deals for veneers
A lot of clinics provide their patients with discounts and hot offers. With such a service you can save even more money.
Dental packages or smile holidays usually include all necessary treatments and materials. However, these programs are limited in time. So you should specify period of discounts on veneers before booking the clinic. Our manager may help you with this issue.
Bookimed cooperates with top dental clinics over the world. In some cases, clinics make concessions for us and offer hot deals for Bookimed patients only. To get more info on discount teeth veneers, contact our manager.
Dental insurance & payment
Insurance usually does not cover any dental service. So if you want to have veneers, you should count on your own efforts.
You may match the most suitable type of payment for you — cash or card. In most of the cases, you pay for your inexpensive smile in the clinic after your arrival.
All the prices in this article are calculated without insurance. So the cheapest veneers you can get in India — starting $70.