Albusdent Dentistry Centre
Albusdent Dentistry Centre specializes in functional and aesthetic correction of teeth. It was opened in 2009 to provide not only dental treatment but also develop healthy habits related to dental care.
The specialists of the Clinic perform bleaching with the BEYOND laser system. To restore teeth, doctors use ceramic veneers, crowns, and implants. The bite defect is corrected using the bracket systems.
Last price update — 11.11.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
Date of content creation: 26.01.2018 · Last update: 29.01.2018 info
Albusdent is a Dental Center in Krakow (Poland). It specializes in functional and aesthetic restoration of teeth. The clinic consists of 11 departments. Here, correction, implantation, prosthetics, bleaching, and installation of veneers are performed.
The specialists of the Clinic restore the whiteness of the enamel with the help of the BEYOND laser system. Due to the use of cold light and low temperatures, the procedure does not affect the sensitivity of the teeth.
The duration of bleaching is 45 minutes.
The result lasts for several years.
Aesthetic restoration is done with the help of ceramic veneers. These are thin plates applied and permanently fixed to the surface of the tooth. They give teeth a uniform and natural color, improve their shape, and even out their alignment and size.
Veneers are used for:
- removing the cracks between the teeth;
- adjustment of shape and size of the teeth;
- restoration of the aesthetic appearance of damaged teeth;
- pain relief due to increased sensitivity.
For correction of the bite defect Albusdent specialists use:
It is an acrylic plate with metal loops, which are matched to the shape of the teeth. A patient should wear them for 10-12 hours daily. Removable braces are suitable for people with a slight curvature of the dentition.
Permanent bracket system
The brace consists of: brackets, arc, elastic ties and fixing loops on the molars. Brackets are used to exert active forces on the teeth; one bracket is fixed on each tooth. The doctor fastens the braces to the teeth with a special glue. After installation, the patient cannot remove the system by himself. Permanent bracket system corrects faster than removable ones. Duration of treatment is individual. On average, it takes 1,5-2 years.
Types of bracket systems in Albusdent:
- Metal - made of white, yellow or enameled metal. The material is safe for health, does not cause allergies and irritation of soft tissues. Doctors fix the orthodontic arch to the brackets with the help of elastic ligatures (rubber bands). The patient can choose their color. The advantage of metal braces is a lower price than ceramic and sapphire.
- Ceramic - thanks to the milky-white color, they look aesthetically more pleasing than metallic. When using transparent ligatures and a white orthodontic arc, the system is not noticeable.
- Permanent crystal braces (sapphire) - made of transparent material. Braces are equipped with locks. They fix the arc without using ligatures. Crystal brackets are perfectly smooth, with no sharp edges and grooves, making it very easy to clean, do not require frequent adjustment and replacement of components. Due to this, the patient needs to visit the orthodontist less often.
Department provides the reconstruction of the destroyed and lost teeth specialists of the Clinic use:
Doctors select the material for the color of the patient's teeth. Ceramic crowns do not cause allergies. They cannot be damaged after contact with high and low temperatures.
The dentist-orthopedist establishes the design in the absence of the root of the tooth. During the prosthesis, the doctor cuts off part of the neighboring healthy teeth and fixes the bridge on them.
Are indicated for patients who do not have a large number of teeth. Removable dentures do not require the cutting of healthy teeth. There are several types of structures:
- with a metal frame;
- with flexible nylon (Valplast). They are more comfortable to wear than metal ones. Valplast is suitable for patients prone to allergies.
Specialists of the department restore teeth by installing implants in bone tissue.
For 14 days before the procedure, the patient must stop using the removable prosthesis. The future location of the implant should be washed with saline solution (a mixture of sodium chloride in water) after each meal.
Implants that are installed in Albusdent visually do not differ from the patient's natural teeth.
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7