The place where your dreams can come TRUE. Excellence doctors that perform splendid IVF treatments with world class results. Friendly and polite nurses, who guides you through along the way.
Alpha Fertility Centre
Last price update — 28.02.2015. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
How it works
Bookimed is an independent patient experience sharing platform. We are not responsible for objectivity of information in patient reviews — they represent the opinion of reviewers only.
A review is provided only by patients or their accompanying caregivers who have booked/visited the medical center via Bookimed.com, have been diagnosed/treated.
We publish both positive and negative reviews. Every review is moderated for compliance with Reviews&Comments Policy.
Bookimed partner hospitals cannot publish reviews on behalf of patients. We exclude any artificial rise/drop in the ranking.
Excellence - produces results. The whole team working at their full potential; And giving all patients the best possible outcome. That is what win-win means.
The place that give you hope, and make your dream come true ❤️ All the nurses, doctors and front line were well trained, professionals, caring and understanding.
Had my IVF journey with a supportive and helpful team here.. Dr Tan is very patience and willing to spend time with us.. I got my twin boys after trying for 7 years.
Highly recommended Fertility Clinic for couples who don't have children and fertility problems. Handled by doctors who are professional, experienced and very communicative.
Been here from 2012 until now for all my 3 babies. doctors and nurses are friendly . 😊
the doctors were good, caring and compassionate and honest. Dr.Haris did my fertility. the nurses Julia and Rose were absolutely amazing too!
not recommended... i think its to expensive with similar centre, but the quality is so so
Really love the professionalism of the doctors and nurses
prefer previous size, now move to strand mall look big, but no system at all. appt was set at 8am wait almost 2hours still not our turn yet. may I know what is going on in this two hours for handle 3 patients?!! this is the standard of moving to big size centre?!
我推荐Alpha ivf, 我人生第一位宝宝就是从这里实现的。如果当初我不选择疗程，今天我就不会有那么可爱的孩子。天伦之乐真的千金难买。
bagus sekali dan banyak yang berhasil.
Ye sy syorkan.sy hsrap ivf sy jugak
Date of content creation: 19.05.2017 · Last update: 20.10.2017 info
Alpha Fertility Centre (AFC) is located in Selangor, Malaysia. It is equipped with full range of modern fertility treatment options: PGD (Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis)/PGS (preimplantation genetic screening) with Ion Torrent NGS, Egg Donation, Egg Banking and Embryo Freezing using freezing technology. The Centre has its own laboratories.
Achievements of Alpha Fertility Centre in Malaysia
- Successful live birth following frozen embryo transfer of a human single-pronucleate embryo after PGD-MaCGH analysis.
- Demonstration that embryos derived from conventional IVF have lower aneuploidy rates compared to embryos derived from ICSI. Successful pregnancy following the use of freeze-thawed sperm, freeze-thawed eggs, and freeze-thawed embryos.
- Successful pregnancy and delivery in a patient with Mullerian Dysgenesis (a woman born without a vagina).
- Successful pregnancy and delivery following PGD-CGH diagnosis of chromosome inversion.
- 1st PRP treatment for Ashermann’s Syndrome with resulting successful pregnancy and delivery.
- Showing that an older uterus (about 40 years old) achieves similar pregnancy rates compared to uterus less than 30 years old.
- Antral Follicle Count has 100% post-thaw survival rate for embryos and blastocysts.
Advantages at Alpha International Fertility Centre
- Apartments and hotels with special corporate rates are available.
- Transfers from the airport. Patients can also request for sightseeing arrangement during their treatment.
- Medical staff and doctors speak English.
- The most of the visits can be completed within one day, though after egg pick you may stay for 2 weeks after embryo transfer.
- Usually, a patient has 2-3 visits to the centre and the whole treatment can be completed within 2-3 weeks.
- Well-trained medical team of: fertility specialists, scientists, embryologists, andrologist, and geneticists with proven track records.
- Successfully achieved various WORLD’s 1sts.
- High rate of successful pregnancy in the world, it achieves 72% in severe cases.
Treatment options at Alpha International Fertility Centre
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI)||
It is a procedure that involves placing of sperm inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. It usually requires insertion of a speculum and then a cannula. This fertility treatment does not involve manipulation with woman’s eggs.
|In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)||
It is commonly referred to as IVF or test tube baby. It is a process of fertilization occurred outside the body which involves manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. An embryo will be formed if fertilization is successful. Then it’s followed by an embryo transfer into the mother’s womb, a procedure which involves physically placing the embryo in the uterus. The remaining excess of good quality embryos may be frozen and cryogenically stored for future use in a procedure called frozen embryo transfer.
It is an advanced ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) technique which minimizes damage to the egg and increases egg fertilization rate compared to conventional ICSI. Studies have demonstrated that PIEZO-ICSI has the lowest egg degeneration rate (1%) and the highest fertilization rate (89%).
Blastocyst is an embryo that has been developing for five to six days after fertilization and has developed 2 distinct cell types, trophectoderm and inner cell mass and cell cavity filled with fluid (blastocoel cavity). Trophectoderm will later develop into placenta and inner cell mass will later become a fetus. With blastocyst transfer, embryos are cultured in the laboratory to the blastocyst stage before they are transferred into the womb.
|MicroSort® Sperm Sorting||
It is a scientifically proven sperm sorting technology which separates a sperm into X and Y. Semen samples usually contain 50% of sperm carrying Y chromosome that will produce a boy and 50% of sperm carrying X chromosome that will produce a girl.
Doctors at Alpha Fertility Centre
- Dr. Haris Hamzah – Consultant & Fertility Specialist. He obtained his specialist qualification from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (RCOG), United Kingdom, and served in Kuala Lumpur General Hospital and Kluang General Hospital, Johor.
- Dr. Tan Chong Seong – Consultant & Fertility Specialist – he was the first Malaysian graduate to achieve the post-graduate MRCOG in London in 1982, and elevated as FRCOG (Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (London) in 2004.
- Dr. Leong Wai Yew – Consultant & Fertility Specialist –He was also appointed by the Ministry of Health as a trainer for laparoscopic surgery for all specialists and registrars in Negeri Sembilan.