Avrupa Sac Ekimi Clinic
Avrupa Sac Ekimi is one of the first single-specialty hair transplant clinics in Turkey.
Hair specialists carry out FUE hair transplant, the most common technique for now.
Avrupa doctors have performed over 20,000 hair transplants for now.
The clinic received about 10 awards at national and international competitions for high-quality and successful transplants.
Patients from the USA, European and Arab countries visit Avrupa to have a procedure.
local_hospital Medical procedures Included keyboard_arrow_down
local_hotel Accommodation keyboard_arrow_down
local_taxi Transfer keyboard_arrow_down
card_giftcard Bonus keyboard_arrow_down
favorite_border 24/7 Bookimed assistance keyboard_arrow_down
done Personal medical coordinator
done Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
done Patient advocacy during a medical travel
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
Last price update — 13.09.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
Date of content creation: 05.09.2019 · Last update: 23.12.2019 info
Avrupa Sac Ekimi was founded in 2006. It was one of the first specialized hair transplant centers in Turkey.
Why do foreigners prefer Avrupa for a hair transplant?
- Experienced doctors. Specialists have performed 20,500 successful transplants — it’s around 85 million implanted grafts (hair bundles).
- Individual attention. Doctors carry out only 2 procedures per day, so they spend so much time as a person requires.
- Achievements and rewards. Avrupa has been awarded for outstanding success in hair transplantation from Turkish and French associations for 6 times. 5 more awards the hospital has got for the quality of FUE.
- The Golden Package. Avrupa offers an all-inclusive hair transplant package, which already covers an airport-clinic-airport transfer, language assistance, and 3 nights in a 4-star hotel.
FUE hair transplant
FUE (follicular unit extraction) is a hair transplant from the donor zone to the one suffering from hair loss. The doctor anesthetizes the donor area, most often it’s the back of the neck, then removes grafts (bundles of 1-4 hairs) and implants them into the recipient zone.
The patient takes needleless anesthesia, which does not require injections into the scalp and therefore, does not cause discomfort.
During the procedure, the doctor uses a scalpel/punch with a micromotor, which works similar to an automatic pen. The doctor implants grafts by pressing a button.
Healing of the scalp lasts 7-10 days. Then within 3-4 months, a part of the transplanted hair falls out, and new hair grows from the bulbs in their place. The final result is visible in 6-12 months.
Doctors carry out a session of PRP therapy after hair transplant. Platelet-rich plasma is injected into the scalp, which boosts hair growth.
PRP doctors receive the plasma from the patient’s blood by centrifugation. Thus, the material belongs to a patient causing no harm to the body and can’t be rejected.
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7