Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic
verified_user Direct Price Guarantee keyboard_arrow_down
The medical center is a Bookimed Official Partner. Thus, we arrange treatment for international patients as a hospital representative with no intermediaries and extra charges.
Bangkok Smile Dental Group is a network of dental centers based in Bangkok and Phuket, Thailand.
The clinic has been serving patients for over 16 years: the dental team has treated over 140,000 patients for this time.
The Group provides all types of dental services: general and prosthodontic dentistry, orthodontics, smile makeover, cosmetic dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Veneers, crowns and All-on-4 dental implants are the strongest subspecialties of Bangkok Smile Dental Group.
Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic is focused on international patients who cannot stay for long in Thailand. Thus, the treatment is planned and provided quickly and efficiently.
Last price update — 30.08.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
Hospital accreditations of quality
Date of content creation: 08.08.2019 · Last update: 21.11.2019 info
Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic team consists of 50 dentists trained overseas. The clinic cooperates with MALO Clinic, the largest Thai dental network with branches in 20 countries.
Together they have 4 Bangkok Smile Malo Clinic offices:
- Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic Sukhumvit 5
- Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic Sukhumvit 21
- Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic Silom
- Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic Ploenchit
One clinic of Bangkok Smile Dental Group — Sea Smile Dental Clinic — is located in Phuket.
You may submit a request to Bookimed, and we will consult you in more details on every clinic of the group. You may also schedule your visit to every office in Bangkok or Phuket with Bookimed.
Why do patients choose Bangkok Smile Malo Clinic?
- Up to 70% cost saving. The clinic provides affordable dental treatments in comparison with dental centers in Europe, the USA, Canada, Arab countries while retaining a supreme quality.
- International Patient Guarantee program. The program protects patients who underwent procedures with exclusive warranties. And in case of dental issue, a patient can appeal to any other Malo Clinic located in other 19 countries except Thailand during the warranty period.
- High-quality prostheses. The clinic uses dental implants produced by the leading world brand Nobel Biocare (Switzerland). The Swiss brand has given the clinic an Authorized Clinic Recognition Award.
- An opportunity to combine rest with treatment and return home with perfect smile.
The success rates at Bangkok Smile Malo Clinic:
All-on-4 dental implants
Doctors install All on 4 implants for patients who have no teeth on the upper and/or lower jaw. The system allows installing only 4 implants which support the whole teeth arch.
The procedure has the following benefits:
- Artificial teeth feel and look like natural ones. Crowns are firmly attached to the implants, do not move, and do not cause discomfort.
- All on 4 does not require bone grafting in patients who have insufficient bone mass.
- The price is lower compared with the cost of traditional jaw prostheses when each tooth is implanted separately.
- A patient can get new teeth in just 24 hours.
There is a dental laboratory certified by ISO-9001 quality management system. The in-house lab allows speeding up the process of dental producing and, as a result, cutting the total cost of your stay in the country as a result.
Before-after All-on-4 in Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic
Porcelain veneers are thin plates that doctors place on the teeth surface. They aim to restore enamel, correct chips, improve discolored, broken, and displaced teeth.
Thanks to veneers, you can make the perfect smile — the doctor individually selects a shape and color for each client.
The thickness of the plates is up to 0.3 mm. They are durable, and their color does not change throughout time. The service life depends on the quality of oral hygiene, and it is about 15-20 years.
Before-after veneers in Bangkok Smile Dental Group
Dental crowns (caps) are fixed implants placed on top of a natural tooth or prosthesis.
The caps have such pros:
- strengthening weak and decaying teeth
- correction of the natural size and appearance of the tooth, if it is worn or incorrectly formed
- color improvement.
Before-after dental crowns in Bangkok Smile Dental Group
Services for international patients
- Individual personal coordinator in the clinic during treatment
- English-speaking staff
- Free transfer between hotel and clinic.
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7