B.Care Medical Center
B.Care is located on the premises of the B. Care Medical Center.
Breast corrections, rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, facelift are the top procedures of the medical center.
Every year, about 70 international patients improve their appearance at B.Care. The majority of them come from the United States, Australia, Europe, and Southeastern Asia.
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
B.Care was founded in 1999. Today it is one of the largest hospitals in Bangkok. The hospital employs 40 doctors and 400 nurses.
Why do patients choose B.Care for plastic surgery?
- Modern techniques. The B.Care surgical team provides only the latest procedures that leave no visible signs. The afterward recovery takes much less time in comparison with more outdated methods.
- The hospital has a cozy and home-like environment, so patients feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Recognition. The center has several awards for the quality of plastic surgery and treatment issued by the Thai Medical Council.
- Plastic surgery vacations. An opportunity to combine procedures and rest in the Thai resort.
"Do you feel miserable and discomfort because of your nose? If yes, then you are a candidate for rhinoplasty", B.Care plastic surgeons.
Rhinoplasty specialists will create the perfect nose, taking into account all your wishes.
Doctors of the center specialize in:
- change of a nose size
- implants for patients with a saddle nose
- smoothing nasal apertures and dorsal humps
- Correction of the nasal tip.
A complete facelift is carried out to fight with aging, ptosis of the upper and lower eyelids, eyebrows, wrinkles on the forehead, sagging cheeks. In other cases, doctors recommend more conservative methods of treatment as Botox and hyaluronic acid injections.
Types of procedure:
A comprehensive facelift including the areas of jaw, cheeks, forehead, and eyelids. The operation returns a 10-12-year younger look. The process takes from 4 to 6 hours.
Neck lift — improves the appearance of the neck and lower jaw.
Forehead and eyebrow rejuvenation. The skin on the forehead is smoothed out, and a person looks relaxed.
B.Care surgeons apply the Endotine forehead fixation devices to support the forehead skin taut. They are firmly fixed in the tissues, prevent stretching of the skin and rupture of sutures. Soon, the plates completely dissolve and are removed from the body in a natural way.
The doctors of the center specialize in the following types of breast plastic surgery:
- Breast augmentation with implants. The doctor selects the size, shape, and composition of the implants together with a patient according to wishes. Implants are placed under or above the mammary gland. The surgeon makes an incision around the nipple, under the chest or in the armpit.
- Breast lift with/without implants. This procedure remodels the breast, so it looks higher, neater, and more proportional.
- Breast reduction. The procedure is suitable for women with large and heavy breasts, which are lowered with age or after childbirth and have lost the shape. During the operation, doctors remove a significant part of the skin and adipose tissue, raise halos and nipples higher.
- Reconstruction. Is provided after surgical treatment of tumors or with asymmetry of the breast.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty makes the tummy flat and fit. The operation includes muscle correction, removal of excess fat, and skin from the abdomen.
Here, it has the following types:
- mini-abdominoplasty — correction of only the lower abdomen, above the pubis
- traditional — removal of excess fat and skin on the stomach and muscle correction
- extended abdominoplasty, which includes the press area and sides.
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7