Budapest Dental Solutions
Budapest Dental Solutions is a single-specialty dental clinic based in Budapest, Hungary. A medical team specializes in dental implants, All-on-4 treatment concept, veneers, root canal treatment.
The clinic provides a guarantee for these procedures.
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
Last price update — 04.12.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
Date of content creation: 31.07.2019 · Last update: 02.08.2019 info
Budapest Dental Solutions was founded in 2004. It is located in the city center, 25 minutes away from the international airport.
Why do patients come to Budapest Dental Solutions?
- Best quality-to-price ratio. The cost of services at the center is lower than in Western European dental centers with the same quality of treatment. Patients from the UK, Switzerland, France, and Ireland choose dental care at Budapest Dental Solutions.
- Warranty. Budapest Dental Solutions warrants dental implants, overdentures, bridges, crowns, and veneers.
- Service. The clinic arranges an airport-hotel-clinic transfer and a personal coordinator’s assistance for international patients.
Dental prostheses replace one or more missing teeth. Doctors select types of implants and crowns for each patient personally, so a patient feels new teeth like natural ones.
The steps of implanting:
- diagnostics before the procedure
- implant installing in the gum
- implant engraftment
- abutment placing. An abutment is an intermediate item connecting a crown with an implant
- crown installing.
How long does it take to install dental implants?
Dental implanting in the gum takes 2-4 days. The dental implant grafts within 2-4 months after the procedure.
After implant grafting, a dentist puts the abutment and crown. These steps require about 7 days stay in the country.
If you extract a tooth first, afterward you should wait 3-4 months before the implant.
Overdentures is a removable system which is an affordable alternative to non-removable dental crowns. Modern dentistry has full and partial types of overdentures with various abutments types. These ‘teeth’ tight fit and look like natural ones.
The dentists attach removable structures on top of the remaining patient’s teeth or several implants. Dentures are held with special bars and clips similar to button clasps which allow removing them if necessary.
All-on-4 dental implants are suitable for patients who miss all teeth on the upper and/or lower jaw.
Doctors install four titanium implants which serve as a base for a dental arch.
Benefits of All-on-4 dental system:
- works for patients with gum diseases
- doesn’t require bone mass grafting before implant
- teeth fit tight and last longer than removable dentures.
Veneers are thin plates attached to the front of the teeth due to aesthetic reasons. Their thickness is 0.5-0.7 mm.
Veneers are used to improve:
- yellowed enamel
- chips and cracks
The service life of ceramic veneers depends on proper oral hygiene practice and is approx. 10 years.
Clinic requires an advance payment of From 50% to confirm booking
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7