CERAM - Marbella
Last price update — 04.12.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
Date of content creation: 04.12.2019 · Last update: 22.11.2019 info
CERAM - Marbella is located in Marbella, Spain. Medical staff here fluently speak the Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish languages and are ready to provide you with medical care.
Why do patients choose CERAM - Marbella for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Artificial Insemination.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Marbella, Spain continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Artificial Insemination is upon request.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Services at CERAM - Marbella
- Online doctor consultation
- Medical records transfer
- Interpreter services
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Airport pickup
- Car hire
- Hotel booking
- Free Wifi
- Phone in the room
- TV in the room
- Private rooms for patients available
- Family accommodation
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Beauty salon
- Visa / Travel office
- Dry cleaning
- Dr. Hugo Benito Martinez
Member of the Spanish Gynecology and Obstetrics Society (SEGO), Spanish Fertility Society (SEF), the Spanish Andrology Society, and the Spanish Association of Reproduction Biologists (ASEBIR)
- Jose Munoz
Member of the Spanish Andrology Society and the Spanish Association of Reproduction Biologists (ASEBIR)
- Sergio Perez Maicas
Particular expertise in IMSI/ICSI techniques