Clinica Cuevas Queipo
About Clinica Cuevas Queipo
Clinica Cuevas Queipo is located in Malaga, Spain. Medical staff here fluently speak the English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian languages and are ready to provide you with medical care.
Why do patients choose Clinica Cuevas Queipo for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including CT of the mandible, Braces, Dental Crown Installation, Tooth restoration (bonding), Allon4 Dental Implants.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Malaga, Spain continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
CT of the mandible cost starts from $ 134.
Braces cost starts from $ 2,448.
Dental Crown Installation cost starts from $ 423.
Tooth restoration (bonding) cost starts from $ 67.
Allon4 Dental Implants cost starts from $ 10,437.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian
Services at Clinica Cuevas Queipo
- Online doctor consultation
- Medical records transfer
- Translation services
- Interpreter services
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Hotel booking
- Local tourism options
- Entertainment options
- Free Wifi
- Parking available
- Dr. Alberto Cuevas
Visiting lecturer at various Master and postgraduate degree courses
- Dr. Teresa Queipo de Llano Ruíz
Member of the Granada Royal Academy of Medicine
- Dr. José Montes Jiménez
Author of various publications in national and international medical journals
- Dr. Alessandra Ortiz Alves
Associate professor of dentistry at the University of Seville between 2007 and 2013
- Dr. Federico Miraglia Cantarini
Earned a diploma in implant dentistry from the University of Göteborg in 2011
- Dr. Pilar Delgado Baena
Member of the Spanish Association of Pediatric Dentistry (SEOP)
- Dr. Natalia Borrey García
Graduated from the University of Granada
- Dr. Paul Alcaine Cardosa
Currently studying for a Master`s degree in microscopic endodontics and restorative dentistry at the King Juan Carlos University, Madrid
- Dr. Santiago Queipo de Llano Ruíz
Member of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery (Sociedad Española de Cirugía Bucal: SECIB)
- Dr. Álvaro Cuevas Millán
Earned a postgraduate diploma in conservative dentistry and endodontics, in 2010