The surgeon was very good, she was very nice and understanding. Dr Sadeq from Bookimed was really good he helped me so much with every query I had faced and he was a really excellent person throughout my whole surgery.
Direct Price Guarantee
The medical center is a Bookimed Official Partner. Thus, we arrange treatment for international patients as a hospital representative with no intermediaries and extra charges.
About fi clinica
The 'fi clinica' clinic is the largest plastic surgery center among the Baltic states.
Local doctors specialize in breast and face plastic surgery, tummy tuck, liposuction, and the mommy makeover procedures.
The 3D-planning method is available here. It allows evaluating the result of the procedure before it is carried out.
The center is popular with people from Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden, the UK, Ireland, the USA, and Russia. 50% of all procedures in the clinic are performed for international patients.
How it works
Bookimed is an independent patient experience sharing platform. We are not responsible for objectivity of information in patient reviews — they represent the opinion of reviewers only.
A review is provided only by patients or their accompanying caregivers who have booked/visited the medical center via Bookimed.com, have been diagnosed/treated.
We publish both positive and negative reviews. Every review is moderated for compliance with Reviews&Comments Policy.
Bookimed partner hospitals cannot publish reviews on behalf of patients. We exclude any artificial rise/drop in the ranking.
2 positive reviews on treatment in fi clinica
Did rhinoplasty of the tip of the nose. In general, I really liked everything: a good clinic, the staff is friendly and sociable. The anesthesiologist was very inclined to himself. He explained everything and put it on the shelves. The result of the operation itself makes me happy, although there is still swelling. The only negative: if you are flying from another country, make sure and discuss the lines of stay near the clinic before removing the stitches so that there would be no complications when you return home
Делала ринопластику кончика носа. В общем все очень понравилось: хорошая клиника, персонал приветливый и общительный. Очень расположил к себе анастезиолог. Объяснил все и разложил по полочках. Результат самой операции меня радует, хотя ещё присутствует отек.
Единственный минус: если летите с другой страны, убедитесь и обговорите строки пребывания вблизи клиники до снятия швов, что бы не было осложнений, когда вернётесь домой
fi clinica is located in Kaunas, a city about 80 km from Vilnius. More than 100 medical staff members work in the 'fi clinica' clinic. They carry out procedures in 20 different specialties — from dermatological to plastic and reconstructive ones.
Benefits of fi clinica
- Some of the best Lithuanian plastic surgeons work on your transformation: Dr. Vygintas Kaikaris (studied in Belgium, Germany, Denmark, the USA, and Spain), Dr. Donatas Samsanavičius (more than 10 years of experience and 12 foreign internships), Dr. Inga Guogienė (Ph.D. and member of the European Wound Management Association), and other specialists.
- The cost of operations is lower than in the plastic centers of Western Europe.
To make the breast perfect, local specialists carry out such procedures:
- Breast augmentation. During the first consultation with the doctor, a woman chooses the size and shape of the implant according to her proportions. You also can undergo 3D-modeling, a procedure that allows you to evaluate the future result and make changes before the operation. During breast augmentation, the surgeon makes an incision under the breast or around the areola and places the implants. The intervention takes less than 2 hours under general anesthesia.
- Breast lifting. This method is selected individually depending on the degree of the skin sagging. Sometimes it is enough to insert breast implants and raise the nipple. In other cases, it is necessary to remove excess skin under the breast and find the right height of the nipples. On average, the operation takes 3 hours under general anesthesia.
- Breast reduction. The procedure allows coping with difficulties caused by huge breasts. The intervention is performed under general anesthesia for about 3 hours. During the process, the surgeon removes excess skin and underlying fatty tissue, reduces the size of the areola. Then the doctor lifts the nipples to the required height and forms a new breast shape. Barely noticeable scars remain around the areola.
Facial plastic surgery
To make a person younger, local experts carry out such procedures:
- Circular facelift. The method helps to hide age-related changes — the omission of the eye and mouth outer corners, eyelids sagging skin, fragile neck.
- Eyebrow lift surgery. This intervention makes the look more open and fresh. The operation lasts 1.5 hours under general anesthesia.
- Lift of the upper and/or lower eyelid. The procedure allows getting rid of the fatigue look caused by the eye bags or a droopy eyelid. This intervention takes about an hour under general or local anesthesia.
To improve some facial aesthetic defects, doctors perform the following procedures in fi clinica:
- Rhinoplasty (nose job). The operation allows adjusting the size and shape of the nose. After the process, the nose will be proportional to the face. Doctors carry out two types of rhinoplasty: closed or open. During the closed one, the surgeon makes an incision in the nasal mucosa, so there are no scars on the skin. With the open nose job, a doctor incises the columella (skin and cartilage between the nostrils) and both sides of the nostrils. After this procedure, small scars remain, but eventually, they become less noticeable.
- Otoplasty. It is a correction of protruding or disproportionately large ears. The procedure is popular not only with adults but also with school-age children. It is performed under local anesthesia and lasts about 1 hour.
The procedure helps to remove body fat and improve body shape. Liposuction is not performed to lose weight, so it is not suitable for patients with a BMI (body mass index) over 27.
The operation is performed under general anesthesia, in case of liposuction on the small areas — under local anesthesia. Surgeons remove excess body fat through small punctures using thin tubes (up to 1 cm in diameter) and a suction pump. After the procedure, bruises remain, which disappear in 1-2 weeks.
It is a set of procedures that helps a woman to feel desirable and sexy again, restore the body shape after a childbirth. Mommy makeover includes tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation, in some cases, liposuction. All interventions are performed during one procedure under anesthesia.
The complex of operations takes up to 6 hours and is carried out in 2 stages by different teams of surgeons. Recovery takes about 1-3 weeks.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7