About Klinikum Braunschweig
Orthopedic hospital Braunschweig is the only hospital specializing in orthopedics in Braunschweig. It works as a part of the Herzogin-Elisabeth-Hospital.
This is a hospital specializing in orthopedics in Braunschweig. It works as a part of the Herzogin-Elisabeth-Hospital.
Orthopedic specialists treat different types of injuries to the ankle, knee and shoulder joints, coxarthrosis and osteoarthrosis, various types of skeletal deformities. Popular methods of orthopedics, surgery, sports traumatology are actively applied.
High quality service and treatment are guaranteed by:
- 28 medical specialists (15 - professionals 13 - residents aspiring to become certified orthopaedists)
- Experience of surgical interventions, with more than 1700 operations
- 20 specialized physiotherapists
- Convenient wards, designed in penthouse style
- Selection of menus catering for tastes and preferences of all patients
- Friendly staff who receive positive feedback regularly
Therapeutic services available in Braunschweig:
- joint replacement surgery (primary joint replacement, revision replacement prostheses)
- joint prosthesis, navigation systems installation
- minimally invasive surgery
- implants of latest standards (e.g. short stem endoprosthesis or Oxinium)
- axis correction
- arthroscopic surgery
- cartilage therapy (autologous chondrocyte implantation, including Autologous Matrix-Induced Chondrogenesis (AMIC))
- Sports Medicine
Following diagnosing procedures are available at the hospital:
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Computed tomography