Next Generation Clinic Moscow
2  hospital accreditations of quality
About Next Generation Clinic Moscow
Moscow Next Generation Clinic is an IVF and fertility treatment center in Moscow, Russia. The clinics provide all services in the field of reproductive medicine and provides treatment of female and male infertility, genetics, andrology disorders. The clinic owns a donor cryobank, one of the largest in Russia (counts over 450 oocytes donors, more than 150 sperm donors and 100 donor embryos).
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
Hospital accreditations of quality
The clinic provides the following programs:
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- IVF with ICSI
- IVF in natural cycle
- Egg / sperm / embryo donation programs
- Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Programs for female patients with reduced ovarian reserve, oocytes banking, embryo banking
- Postponed maternity
- In vitro Maturation (IVM)
- Fertility preservation programs for cancer patients
- IVF with PGT-A.
- Male infertility treatment
- Treatment in hypogonadism, metabolic syndrome
- Surgical sperm retrieval in azoospermia
- Comprehensive analysis of genetic causes of male infertility
- Andrology lab: a full range of ejaculate studies — physical, chemical and microscopic analysis; MAR test — determination of antiserum antibodies; HBA test — functional test for binding sperm to hyaluronic acid.
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
Clinic requires an advance payment of from $500 up to $1000 to confirm booking
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7