Rumah sakit kanker terbaik saat ini
St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou
verified_user Direct Price Guarantee keyboard_arrow_down
The medical center is a Bookimed Official Partner. Thus, we arrange treatment for international patients as a hospital representative with no intermediaries and extra charges.
St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital is a single-specialty treatment center in Guangzhou city, China.
The team applies 18 non-invasive methods (cryotherapy, NanoKnife, brachytherapy, and other), surgical interventions, and oriental medicine approaches.
The cancer center has twice passed the JCI certification by organization accrediting healthcare institutions, which confirms corresponds with more than 500 quality and safety standards for treatment.
Last price update — 08.07.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
I had the best services that a patient can get from the hospital,Dr.Lin was the best and the nurses on the ocology wing were the best.I had a gynacology problem but i believe it has been solved.100% recomend.
My grandma past away because of this hospital...
Pelayanan RS'nya bagus, suster dan dokter ramah banget, bersih juga. Saudara teman saya ke rs ini dan hasil pengobatannya ok juga. Pasien sekarang ada kemajuan kondisinya, recomended banget.
Rumah Sakit yang cocok untuk pasien yang jauh dari rumah. Fasilitas baik. Dokternya baik juga. Susternya cantik dan baik. Cuma kasur ranjangnya keras
Hello ..I'm from middle east. I would like to send my mother to this hospital because she has cancer in her brain . Is any body tried to treat in this hospital then he nurse completely ?
My wife got treated from breast cancer stage 4. We yearly come back here for general check up and this is our 2nd year visit as cancer free. Superb service.
Hospital with american JCI accreditted
hospital that we can trust
Modern medical technic for treatment severe diseases particular cancer
love the service, also recommended for Muslim patient
Hospital accreditations of quality
Date of content creation: 03.07.2019 · Last update: 23.12.2019 info
Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou was founded in 2005. Today — it’s one of the most extensive facilities for treating cancer serving patients from the USA, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, and other countries.
The hospital is located 32 km away from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
Why do patients go to Modern Hospital Guangzhou for treatment?
- Doctors accept even the most severe patients — at the stages 1-4. Only people who can’t come through the flight because of health condition are the exception.
- Innovative techniques. Guangzhou Cancer Hospital team provides treatment with the newest methods, including cryotherapy (exposing a tumor with cold temperatures), brachytherapy (contact radiotherapy), NanoKnife procedure.
- Oriental medicine. If patients inquiry, oncologists combine European and Chinese treatment methods to overcome the consequences of the therapy more quickly and improving the whole condition.
Cancer management in Modern Hospital Guangzhou includes both traditional methods as surgery, chemotherapy, tumor irradiation, and unconventional as oriental healthcare techniques.
Minimally invasive techniques are the most extensively used — they aim to affect tumors without incisions. 18 of these methods are available here. Among them are:
The chemo agent is directly delivered to a tumor affecting it and sparing neighboring tissues. Doctors inject a catheter with chemo agent to the vessel which feeds cancer. This is how substances do not spread throughout the body and do not cause so many side effects as intravenous chemotherapy.
The method is effective for treating tumors in the lung, liver, breast, nasopharynx, colon, thyroid, stomach, prostate.
Oncologists destruct the tumor with temperature change. First, doctors affect the tumor with extremely low temperature (from -120 ℃ to -180 °C), and then they sharply increase it - this change causes tissue necrosis.
The method has the following advantages:
- works for tumors located next to vessels that cannot be surgically removed
- allows you to destroy the tumors 5 cm in diameter (equal to a tennis ball)
- does not require extensive incisions and extended hospitalization;
- the method is safe and suitable for elderly patients.
Doctors use cryotherapy for tumors in the breast, lung, liver, prostate, kidney, thyroid, and others.
Brachytherapy is one of the methods of tumor irradiation. Doctors inject the catheter with radioactive seeds. They are located maximally possible to the tumor, and therefore the treatment effect is much better than standard percutaneous radiotherapy. After the session, a doctor disposes of these radioactive elements.
Brachytherapy is effective for lung, esophagus, prostate, breast, and uterus cancer.
The method has such advantages:
- shorter treatment in comparison with a standard radiotherapy
- healthy tissues are less affected.
The NanoKnife system destroys tumors with radiofrequency. Radiooncologists insert electrodes inside the tumor under ultrasound guidance with the following voltage supplying. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia.
NanoKnife is used for pancreas, liver, intestine, kidney, and lung cancer.
The advantages of the method are:
- a short session — the procedure is performed 5 minutes for every 3 cm of the tumor
- healthy surrounding tissues are preserved.
Traditional Chinese medicine
If a patient requests, doctors in St Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital combine European treatment with traditional Chinese therapeutic procedures. Oriental medicine in China counts over 1,000 years practicing. Doctors believe that it improves the mental and physical conditions and allow coping with depression, anxiety, insomnia, and other side effects of a fight with cancer.
Some of the Chinese medicine methods:
- physiotherapy — massages and exercises
- treatment of herbal infusions
Standard ward for 2 people
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7