Highly rated clinics by real patients info
The clinics rating is based on 204 requests, 63 patient reviews, prices, and information from 4 clinics
- It is scientific research center that cooperates with Medical University of Vienna. For a patient it means access to the latest cancer treatment options.
- Over 7,400 cancer patients annually.
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) certificate. It confirms the compliance of AKH with international treatment standards and demands.
The Rudolfinerhaus Private Clinic is the best stationary clinic in the capital of Austria. Traditions of high-quality medical service and rehabilitation of patients at this Hospital account for more than 125 years. The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and is situated in the prestigious 19th district in Wien. There are three major aims of the Rudolfinerhaus: high competence, complete safety and values of humanity.
- done Effective prices
- done Customer care support 24/7
- done Patient reviews
How much does glioblastoma treatment cost in Austria?
Doctors calculate the cost of glioblastoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final glioblastoma treatment cost in Austria only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
4 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate glioblastoma treatment cost in Austria is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $250.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.