How much do Dental Treatment procedures cost in Thailand?
Costs of dental treatment procedures in Thailand
|Veneers||$140 - $450|
|Dental Implant||$750 - $2850|
Highly rated Dental Treatment clinics in Thailand
The hospitals ranking is based on 277 requests, 69 patient reviews, prices, and information from 20 clinics
What is Bookimed?
The Best Dental Treatment Doctors in Thailand, remote doctor's consultation
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
FAQ about Dental Treatment in Thailand
How to choose the best dental hospital in Thailand?
Pay attention to the following factors while choosing an appropriate clinic:
- Clinic’s reputation. Dental clinics in Thailand are certified by JCI, international organization evaluating world-class clinics. Some Thai dental centers cooperate with the US and UK medical institutions and interchange their experience with colleagues.
- Dentists’ qualification. A big number of certified dentists work in Thailand. Specialists in Thai clinics have years of experience and apply modern techniques to treat cases of any complication.
- Patients’ reviews. The clinics can provide their before & after portfolio. Moreover, patients who already underwent a dental treatment in Thailand leave their feedbacks which other people can easily check.
How to find the best dentist in Thailand?
There is a high competition between dental specialists within the country, so you can find a dental clinic on every corner like Starbucks. However, you cannot trust your teeth health to any doctor. See the main factors which can help you to choose a great dentist in Thailand:
- Qualification & certificates. Dentists with decades of experience have a lot of certificates or awards that prove their professionalism. Doctors improve their skills in world-class medical institutions abroad (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the USA). Dentist practice is regulated by the Ministry of Health and the Dental Association of Thailand — that guarantees safety & high-quality of services provided.
- Skills. Pay attention to the doctor’s experience of how many procedures he/she has performed.
- Patient reviews. Check out the experience of real people who have been treated by a concrete dentist. On Bookimed, you can see verified reviews of patients.
Have some questions concerning the choice of a doctor? Submit a request on the page and Bookimed manager will give you the answers you are interested in.
What are the services of dental treatment available in Thailand?
- Dental implants
This procedure is a leading one among patients from the USA, New Zealand, and Australia. People with an issue of toothless jaws are indicated to dental placements.
- All-on-4 (full-mouth implants)
That is a modern teeth restoration technique to install four implants for prostheses support. Such a procedure provides quick recovery and excellent result — after surgery, your smile looks natural and teeth function as usual.
These are artificial teeth required for people with damaged or decayed teeth.
- Root canal treatment
Such a treatment is used to restore a tooth with removed nerve to protect it from infections and other dental diseases.
White caps placed on a front teeth surface help to create extra white smile without gaps and defects.
- Teeth whitening.
Such a service helps to make teeth whiter removing all discolorations caused by food, diseases or medications.
What is the best place in Thailand for dental work?
Here you can see the top 3 clinics to get the best dental treatment in Thailand:
Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC)
The clinic provides high-quality dental treatment for foreign patients. The clinic is internationally recognized and has certificate from JCI (Joint Commission International, the USA). There are no extra charges for foreigners. BIDC complies with international dental treatment standards of ISO — that means the clinic offers safe and high-quality dentistry.
The clinic specializes in dental implants, crowns, veneers produced in its own laboratory — that allows patients to reduce waiting time for a treatment.
The hospital provides qualitative dental treatment for international patients from 190 countries. Bumrungrad International is among the Top 30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world. In the hospital, patients may get crowns, bridges, implants, root canal treatment at reasonable prices.
Phuket Smile Signature Dental Clinic
Patients from Australia and New Zealand come to Phuket Smile Signature Dental Clinic for root canal treatment, veneers, dental implants. The clinic is among the Top 3 dental centers in Thailand according to Global Patients’ Choice Award, an annual awarding for the best dental services. Dentists working in the clinic have over 10 years of practice. Smile Signature Dental is affiliated with the American Dental Association that helps to interchange the experiences and improve professional skills.
To choose the best dental clinic in Thailand — submit a request on Bookimed.
What is the best time to visit Thailand for dental care?
Thailand is a hot country, so some patients should understand whether they could bear such climate conditions. November-February can be the best period for visiting Thailand. Avoid April because during this month locals celebrate Thai New Year — it is harder to find a hotel. Ask our manager if you have any doubts concerning planning your dental trip to Thailand.
How to book the best dental clinic in Thailand?
- Submit a request on Bookimed and our manager contacts you in the shortest term.
- Together you select the most appropriate clinic for your case.
- We send your images and medical records to a chosen dental center.
- You receive the initial treatment plan and invoice — if you approve them, we arrange your dental trip to a clinic you have chosen.
Bookimed manager maintains you 24/7 till the moment you come back home. This service is absolutely free.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.