How much does afro hair transplant cost in Turkey?
The average price of afro hair transplant in Turkey is $2350, the minimum price is $1100, and the maximum price is $4500.
|Afro hair transplant||from $1100||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Some clinics include 4- or 5-star hotel stay in the procedure cost.
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Turkey.
Transfer: most of clinics provide a free airport-clinic-airport transfer for patients coming for the procedure.
Highly rated Afro hair transplant clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 18 clinics
Common proceduresHair transplant FUE hair transplant Organic hair transplantation Eyebrow transplantation DHI hair transplantation Unshaven hair transplant Female Hair Transplant FUT Hair Transplant ARTAS robotic hair transplant
What is Bookimed?
The Best Afro Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Afro hair transplant Reviews by Bookimed patients
1 positive review on afro hair transplant in Turkey
FAQ about Afro hair transplant in Turkey
How surgeons in Turkey can help with Afro hair transplant?
To find a really good hair transplant clinic for Afro Americans is a great challenge because of the unique structure of their curly follicles and root features. However, Turkish doctors have made great strides in the development of hair transplant approaches for Afro Americans.
350 clinics specialized in hair transplantation accept Afro Americans for the procedure in Istanbul only. And their amount within the whole country is far more. They have special equipment for graft extraction in dark-skinned people — the instruments with a wider diameter to implant hair successfully without any skin damage.
Why Afro Americans choose Turkey for hair transplant procedures?
- Turkey is one of the leading countries for hair transplants. Local doctors perform 5,000 procedures monthly and 600 daily and this number continues to increase. Because of the great demand and international internships, Turkish surgeons have vast experience and perform the operation qualitatively.
- There is a wide range of medical facilities in the country. Best hair transplant clinics in Turkey for Afro hair have national and international accreditations that confirm high-quality services. 34 clinics have a JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation — the world-renowned organization aimed to improve health care and patients' safety in medical facilities over the globe.
- African American hair transplant in Turkey is characterized by its affordability. The cost of hair restoration in the country is up to 70% lower than in American medical centers. Furthermore, the treatment quality is at the same level.
- Afro hair transplant in Turkey gives an opportunity to combine treatment with a vacation. The country is globally recognized due to its resorts and mild climate.
What are the advantages of having a hair transplant in Turkey?
Thousands of people choose Turkey to have hair transplant, and Afro hair transplant as well, due to:
- Low prices. The cost of Afro hair transplant in Turkey is one of the most affordable in the world. It is 2-4 times lower than in the USA, Canada, and some European countries like Switzerland or Austria.
- Experienced doctors. There are a lot of specialists in Turkey practicing Afro hair transplant for the black people. They permanently improve their skills, apply new techniques to maintain their reputation and attract new patients. Some Turkish hair transplant specialists have decades of experience and thousands of performed procedures on their account.
- All-inclusive services. The cost of Afro hair transplant in Turkey covers not only the procedure but also airport-pickup, transfer, stay in a 4-5 star hotel, language assistance. So, a patient, who chooses Afro hair transplant in Turkey, won't worry about hotel booking, taxi ordering, etc.
Submit a request to get a free personalized cost of Afro (black) hair transplant cost.
How is a black hair transplant in Turkey performed?
The black hair transplant in Turkey is performed in such a way as for European or Asian people. However, the only difference is that FUT technique is not used due to its high traumacy. FUE is more preferable as far as allows extracting grafts without their damage.
The Afro hair transplant process in Turkey is the following:
- A patient arrives at the chosen clinic in Turkey to have a consultation with a doctor and pass medical tests.
- The next day Afro hair transplant is appointed. The procedure may take up to 8 hours.
- After a hair transplant, a patient goes to a hotel, no admission is required.
- In 2-3 days after hair transplant, a patient visits a doctor to estimate the recovery process and receive follow-up recommendations.
- A patient can return home.
Is hair transplant effective for Afro women?
The most common type of alopecia African women suffer is traction alopecia. This is a type of hair loss caused by physical or chemical influence. For black women, this is a quite frequent situation as far as they like wearing tight braiding that can cause hair loss.
Afro FUE hair transplant is an effective option to treat traction alopecia in black women. So, they are good candidates for this procedure.
How much does African hair transplant in Turkey cost?
In general, black males and women have less hair but the curly structure makes an illusion of density. That’s why Afro Americans need fewer grafts to achieve the desired results. This fact affects the price significantly. The cost of hair transplant in Turkey for Africans is approximately 30% lower than for white people — about $1,850 according to Bookimed internal statistics.
Moreover, a lot of Turkish clinics provide their patients with all-inclusive packages that include not only the surgery itself but also additional services (transfers, accommodation, language assistance, and so on).
What affects the cost of Afro hair transplant?
The cost of Afro hair transplant can be a little higher due to a specificity of extracting curly hairs. However, it depends on a clinic, so the price can be stable and does not depend on the hair type.
In general, such factors can affect a hair transplant cost as:
- Clinic's reputation. The hair transplant clinics with a big name in Turkey and even beyond its borders, with a lot of positive reviews from patients, and excellent portfolio, often ask for a higher hair transplant price.
- Doctor's experience. As well as reputable clinics, famous hair transplant specialists also may ask for a higher fee. So, if a doctor has years of experience, international practice, and numerous awards, be ready to pay more.
To get a precise cost estimate of Afro hair transplant in your case, submit a free and non-binding request on Bookimed website.
How to get Afro hair transplant in the shortest term?
- Check out the clinics listed on this page.
- Choose the most appropriate for you and submit a request.
- Bookimed medical coordinator will call you back to answer all questions.
- Then you will send your photos to a chosen clinic to get a personalized quote.
- If you agree to the bill, Bookimed medical coordinator schedules the date of hair transplant in a clinic and starts arranging your trip.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.