How much does fut hair transplant cost in Turkey?
The average price of fut hair transplant in Turkey is $2650, the minimum price is $2100, and the maximum price is $3500.
|FUT Hair Transplant||from $2100||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Highly rated FUT Hair Transplant clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 7 clinics
Common proceduresHair transplant FUE hair transplant Organic hair transplantation Eyebrow transplantation DHI hair transplantation Unshaven hair transplant Afro hair transplant Female Hair Transplant ARTAS robotic hair transplant
What is Bookimed?
The Best FUT Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
FAQ about FUT Hair Transplant in Turkey
Why do thousands of patients go for FUT hair transplant in Turkey?
- The decades-long experience of surgeons is the main advantage of hair transplantation in Turkey. Local doctors receive hundreds of patients every year — 600 hair implant operations are performed in the country each day. They have 10-20 years of experience and guarantee the high quality of the procedure.
- Clinics are certified in accordance with the ISHRS (International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery) standards. This means that the procedure is conducted with the advanced equipment and proven technologies.
- Comfortable conditions for patients. Medical staff provide international patients with transfers, language assistance (if needed), and all the necessary medicines.
- Reasonable prices. FUT hair transplant cost in Turkey is lower than in Europe up to 70%, even taking into account the flight. Many patients buy a tour during the operation, which includes tickets for a charter flight, transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
What are the benefits of FUT hair transplant in Turkey?
- Low costs — Turkish clinics offer one of the cheapest FUT hair transplant surgery due to the general price policy in the country and the level of local citizens income. Moreover, hair transplant clinics in Turkey compete with each other, so it forces them to reduce prices for newcomers. Thus, the FUT hair transplant cost in Turkey is 2-4 times lower than in the USA, Canada, Australia, and some European countries.
- Latest equipment — local clinics that specialize in hair transplantation permanently renovate devices that help to perform the surgery quicker, more smoothly, speed the recovery period, and achieve better results.
- All-inclusive packages — when you choose Turkey to have FUT hair transplant, you pay for the procedure but additionally receive such services as transfer, accommodation, language assistance, etc.
Where can you find the best FUT hair transplant in Turkey?
The best clinics for FUT transplant in Turkey are located in Istanbul — the largest city in the country and Turkish capital of medical tourism. 350 hair transplant clinics in Istanbul accept guests from all over the world. Due to the massive flow of foreigners, most Istanbul doctors speak English. Nevertheless, each clinic provides a patient with language assistance (if necessary) and airport-clinic-airport transfer.
Who is the best FUT surgeon in Turkey?
Dr. Safiye Kurt — has been performing FUT treatment in Turkey for about 25 years. Founder of Adem&Havva Medical Center. Has conducted 4,000 hair replacements including the procedures carried out with FUT method. Among her patients are royal families and the UAE Minister of Health.
Dr. Hamid Aydin — expert in hair restoration with 26 years of experience. Leads the Turkish Hair Health and Hair Transplantation Association (SAÇDER).
Dr. Yilmas Oztorun — specialist in hair loss treatment including FUT surgery in Turkey with over 10 years of practice.
How is FUT hair transplant performed?
The process of FUT hair transplant in Turkey is the following:
- A patient arrives at a clinic to undergo required medical tests and get a consultation with a doctor.
- The next day, an operation is prescribed.
- The operated area is prepared for hair transplant, a patient is anesthetized.
- A doctor takes follicles for transplantation from the donor area, dissecting a skin strip with hairs to create grafts.
- Then, this strip is divided into grafts and transplanted into a hairless area.
- A procedure may take 3-8 hours depending on a number of required grafts for transplantation.
- When FUT hair transplant is over, a patient receives all recommendations and can return to a hotel.
- In 2-3 days, it is necessary to visit a doctor again to estimate how the recovery process goes. If there are no complications, a patient can return home.
Who is a perfect candidate for FUT?
The perfect candidates are people with advanced hair loss, as far as FUT hair transplant allows transplanting more follicles at once. However, after FUT, a scar in the donor zone remains but it is easily hidden by hairs growing above.
In other cases, FUE is more preferable because it is low-injured and painless.
What affects FUT hair transplant in Turkey?
The cost of FUT hair transplant in Turkey can be affected by the following factors:
- Clinic's reputation. More promoted clinics, well-known among international patients, often offer FUT hair transplant 10-15% more expensive than average price within the country. If you want to save money, search for less reputable clinics. But be careful — check the clinic's accreditation, patient reviews, before & after photos to avoid frauds.
- Doctor's experience. The hair transplant specialists with great experience and reputation may ask for 30-40% higher fee than their less popular colleagues. Luckily, you can always find less famous but the same highly-skilled specialist, but you need to check out a CV of each doctor in details.
If you need to get a personalized cost estimation of FUT hair transplant, submit a request on Bookimed.
How to arrange FUT hair transplant in Turkey?
- Check the FUT hair transplant clinics listed on this page. Compare prices and reviews.
- Submit a request if you want to get a detailed consultation about FUT hair transplant, prices, and procedure arrangement.
- Bookimed manager will call you back to clarify all details.
- If you like any of the clinics, you can book an appointment to have FUT hair transplant at a convenient date.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.