How much does unshaven hair transplant cost in Turkey?
The average price of unshaven hair transplant in Turkey is $2150, the minimum price is $1250, and the maximum price is $4000.
|Unshaven hair transplant||from $1250||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Highly rated Unshaven hair transplant clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 23 clinics
Common proceduresHair transplant Organic hair transplantation Eyebrow transplantation DHI hair transplantation Afro hair transplant Female Hair Transplant FUT Hair Transplant ARTAS robotic hair transplant
What is Bookimed?
The Best Unshaven Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Unshaven hair transplant Reviews by Bookimed patients
1 positive review on unshaven hair transplant in Turkey
Before & After Unshaven hair transplant in Turkey Photos
The results of the procedure are provided by the clinics
FAQ about Unshaven hair transplant in Turkey
When is an unshaven FUE hair transplant applied?
Unshaven FUE (U-FUE) is an option of hair transplant when the shaving is not required before operation. Patients really get nervous discovering they need to be shaved before hair transplant. Some of them even change the mind to have the procedure finding out this fact.
So, to make a procedure less stressful, doctors have invented U-FUE hair transplant, which is processed like a standard FUE but without shaving. Worth noting that it is suitable for patients who have light stage of hair loss as far as an unshaven hair transplant requires more accuracy, time, and doctor's professionalism to be performed. An unshaven FUE hair transplant is mostly appropriate for public figures, who want to keep their hair transplant in secret.
Why do people choose Turkey for an unshaven hair transplant?
One of the most popular places where you can have an unshaven hair transplant is Turkey. Thousands of people from all over the world go there to get a procedure due to:
- Low prices. The cost of an unshaven FUE hair transplant in Turkey is 2-4 times lower than in the USA, Canada, Australia, some European countries like Switzerland, Austria, Germany. Affordable pricing in Turkey is propelled by general price policy within the country, the mid-level income of local citizens, and high competition among hair transplant clinics.
- Highly-skilled doctors. There are lots of hair transplant specialists in Turkey. So, to attract new patients and maintain their reputation, they permanently improve the skills, practice overseas, and even invent new improved hair transplant techniques.
- All-inclusive packages. Most of the Turkish clinics offer a package price for an unshaven hair transplant. This means the price covers the procedure and additionally, accommodation, transfer, meals, language assistance. These additional services allow saving up to 30% of your budget.
What does the cost of an unshaven hair transplant in Turkey include?
Turkish clinics are among the few in the world that offer an all-inclusive package for an unshaven FUE hair transplant. In most cases, when you see the price in the clinics, it means that all services are included — accommodation, transfer, interpreter's services, and even meals.
The main benefit of having an unshaven hair transplant in Turkey is the price is stable; it won't change before or after an operation.
How to schedule an unshaven hair transplant?
- Choose the clinic for U-FUE hair transplant suitable for you the most.
- Submit a request to contact a clinic and receive a free cost estimate of hair transplant.
- After getting the price, you decide whether it is suitable for you.
- If you approve the cost, then schedule the date of your arrival.
- Bookimed medical coordinator will assist you in all arrangement details.
Bookimed services are free for a patient.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.