What is Bookimed?
Highly rated Pediatric oncology clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 618 requests, 23 patient reviews, prices, and information from 1 clinics
Patients also choose
Bookimed Award: Best pediatric hospital
While composing a rating, Bookimed experts have taken into account patient reviews and clinic achievements in 2018.
- The pediatric oncologists treat even the rare cancer diseases. Over 2,000 children are treated annually.
- One of the highest recovery indexes in Europe according to the children’s cancer center information.
- 90% recovery rate for neuroblastoma with the eye preserving.
- 84% recovery rate for Ewing’s sarcoma.
- 84% is a 5-year survival rate for leukemia patients.
- The children’s cancer center accept patients from the infant age to 21 years.
- Pediatric cancer types treated: all sarcoma types, retinoblastoma, neuroblastoma, Wilm’s tumor, blood pathologies, brain and spinal cord tumors.
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) identifies, measures, and shares best practices in quality and patient safety in the world.
European Society for Medical Oncology
The European Society for Medical Oncology is the leading professional organisation for medical oncology.
Organisation of European Cancer Institutes Certificate
The Organisation of European Cancer Institutes is an international non-profit organization with European Economic Interest Grouping status.
The Bookimed Russian-speaking patients have ranked this clinic as the best one for the basic medical screening in 2019.
The Pediatric Oncology Department in Anadolu Clinic (Gebze, Turkey) has the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) accreditation.
The oncologists treat neuroblastoma, retinoblastoma, nephroblastoma, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, hepatoblastoma.
The Department is part of the Anadolu Oncology Center.
The Clinic uses MRI and CT to detect tumors, positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT) to determine the localization of metastases.
Tumors are removed using Da Vinci robot and CyberKnife system. Radiation therapy is performed with the help of TrueBeam linear accelerator.
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
|Ewing's Sarcoma Diagnosis||-||-||-||from 6170$|
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.