Costs of medical check-up procedures
|Basic check-up||$60 - $5450|
|Male Check-up||$130 - $6000|
|Female check-up||$160 - $6000|
|Heart сheck up||$100 - $6650|
|Paediatric Check-Up||$70 - $900|
|Premium Check up||$370 - $9000|
Why is medical check-up important?
- You may prevent a disease. 80% of heart diseases, stroke, diabetes type 2 may be prevented according to the World Health Organization (WHO) data. Specialists of check-up clinics recommend full health screening for people over 35.
- Early detection saves lives. 40% of cancers may be cured if detected at the early stages in agreement with the Cancer Research UK company reports.
- Sure that your health is OK. Medical screening helps people confirm their excellent health status, not to inherit a family disease or protect from the risk of possible disorders.
- Physical check-up clinics save your money and time. Usually, screening takes 1 day and is 2 times cheaper than the separate diagnostic procedures.
You may find the most affordable medical check-up price for you in this listing.⬇
Highly rated Medical check-up clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 941 requests, 103 patient reviews, prices, and information from 108 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Medical check-up proceduresBasic check-up Male Check-up Heart сheck up Paediatric Check-Up Premium Check up
Best Medical Check-up doctors in the world provide a remote medical advice
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Medical check-up Reviews by Bookimed patients
FAQ about Medical check-up
What are the medical check-ups?
Check-ups are the programs for examination of whole body, prevention of diseases and their early detection. Each program includes a complete set of tests and studies to ensure that your health is OK.
How often should you visit a medical check-up clinic?
- People under 50 years should visit a check-up clinic once every 2-3 years to identify possible diseases at the initial stage.
- People over 50 should undergo health screening every year.
- People who are in the risk group (smokers, athletes, those who have relatives with inherited diseases, etc.) should be examined as often as a doctor determines. For these people, the health check medical centers offer advanced screening programs, including research aimed to detect a specific disease at early stages.
- People who have symptoms of unknown origin (shortness of breath, headache, frequent digestive disorders, etc.). A check-up will quickly determine where the cause of the problem is and assign a proper treatment.
Why does Bookimed rank physical check-up facilities?
Bookimed is a platform that combines more than 300 certified medical facilities worldwide, and only 60 of them specialize in medical check-ups. To give you more relevant information and make your choice easier, we have classified check-up clinics.
Each patient may find the most appropriate option according to their preferences. Patients' opinion is very important for us. That's why the best health check-up clinics according to the Bookimed patients' reviews take top positions in this ranking. Bookimed helps 6,000 patients every day.
Are high-ranked hospitals always better choices?
No. Each clinic for check-up has its strong points. One hospital may be the best one for cancer screenings, and the other one — for heart examinations. You should choose a center appropriate for your medical issue. If you have some difficulties in deciding what health check medical center to choose, you may consult Bookimed manager.
Which check-up center do patients choose most often?
People often combine vacation with an examination of the body. So they prefer medical check-up clinics in Istanbul, Bangkok, Seoul, Antalya, Dubai, Barcelona, and other tourist-attractive cities.
Business people, who are going on an extended business trip, want to combine their work with health caring. They have no extra time, so medical check-up is the best option for them to undergo all necessary diagnostic procedures during a short time. Most often such trips take place in European or Asian capitals, so business people choose check-up clinics in these cities.
What factors do our managers take into account when ranking hospitals?
- Bookimed patients' reviews. Your opinion about the check-up clinic is crucial for us as it helps other patients to make the right choice and Bookimed managers to make our services better.
- Accreditation. Bookimed ranking includes only certified hospitals that offer only high-quality and precise diagnostic procedures.
- Cutting-edge equipment helps to make an accurate check-up, prevent disease and detect a disorder at its early stages.
How often are Bookimed listings of medical check-up clinics updated?
Bookimed explores diagnostic options in the world. As soon as Bookimed finds new medical check-up center, it immediately appears on our website. The ranking involves only relevant hospitals.
The positions of the health check clinics in the listing also may change in accordance with new patients' reviews.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.