Costs of hematology oncology procedures
|Bone marrow transplantation||$15000 - $280500|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$1150 - $9350|
|Leukemia chemotherapy||$800 - $4500|
|Lymphoma chemotherapy||$850 - $5000|
|Allogenic bone marrow transplantation from a related donor||$20500 - $280500|
|MRI of one area||$100 - $1900|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $600|
|Biopsy||$30 - $5000|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $500|
|Immunohistochemistry||$220 - $2100|
Highly rated Hematology Oncology clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 1018 requests, 107 patient reviews, prices, and information from 174 clinics
DiseasesLeukemia Aplastic anemia Hodgkin's lymphoma Burkitt"s lymphoma Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma Follicular lymphoma Myeloma Thrombocytopenia
What is Bookimed?
Hematology Oncology proceduresBone marrow transplantation Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab) Leukemia chemotherapy Lymphoma chemotherapy Allogenic bone marrow transplantation from a related donor MRI of one area Ultrasound Biopsy Tumor Marker Blood Test Immunohistochemistry
Best Hematology Oncology doctors in the world provide a remote medical advice
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Hematology Oncology Reviews by Bookimed patients
84 positive reviews on hematology oncology
7 negative reviews on hematology oncology
FAQ about Hematology Oncology
On the page, you can see the best hematology oncology hospitals. International Patients pick these medical centers for hematology & oncology treatment due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods. Clinics listed below provide immunotherapy and related bone marrow transplant to treat high-risk leukemia and lymphoma. According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 52 of 63 children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia have reached the remission after revolutionary CAR T-cell therapy — when patient’s own T-cells affect cancer. 80% of patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma have beaten the disease after 6 months due to this treatment.
- High survival rate. According to the Children's Oncology Group over the last 50 years, the survival rates in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia have risen to 80%. Best pediatric hematology oncology hospitals are equipped with HEPA filters to prevent infectioning after high-dose chemotherapy.
- Minimally invasive surgeries. Surgeons perform safe minimally invasive techniques using the Da Vinci Robotic System. It provides less scarring, fewer side effects, and shorter hospital stay.
Submit a request on our website to choose the best hematology oncology clinic. Learn about Bookimed services here.
How to choose a hematology oncology clinic for treatment?
To pick the most appropriate hematology oncology clinic, pay attention to the following factors:
- Hospitals’ recognition. If medical centers have numerous international certificates and accreditations that means they comply with international healthcare protocols and provide safe, high-quality healthcare to their patients.
- Experienced hematologists. Specialists with decades of experience treat patients with hematologic diseases in the hospitals listed below.
- Advanced medical equipment. Take into account whether a hospital provides advanced medical equipment for diagnostics & treatment of malignant hematologic diseases. For instance, TrueBeam linear accelerator is used to treat hard-to-reach lymphoma tumors due to highly accurate irradiation and minimum impact on healthy organs.
- Blood bank access. Most clinics may provide access to a blood bank working on its premises for urgent bone marrow transplants.
- Patients’ reviews. Check patients’ experience in the hematology oncology hospitals. Most centers provide treatment for children with hematologic malignancies.
How was the best hematology oncology hospitals’ rating composed?
Bookimed has formed the rating of the best hematology oncology hospitals according to:
- Bookimed patients’ opinions
- Bookimed expertise
- hospitals’ treatment success rate.
What are top 3 clinics for hematology oncology treatment?
- Anadolu Hospital
The Hematology Department at Anadolu is ranked the 3rd in Europe by the number of bone marrow transplants. Only in September 2018, over 1,800 successful transplants have been performed according to the hospital’s data.
- Helios Berlin-Buch
The Hematology-Oncology Department at Helios Berlin-Buch is considered as one of the largest in Germany. Doctors conduct over 200 stem cell transplants each year. For comparison, other German clinics perform only about 80-100 procedures annually.
- Sant Joan de Déu
Sant Joan is among the best pediatric hematology oncology hospitals in Europe. According to the center statistics, about 80% of children’s lives have been saved. The hospital’s researchers are involved in permanent clinical trials to develop new options to treat malignant hematologic diseases in children.
What methods are available in the best hematology oncology clinics?
- Chemotherapy remains one of the main treatment for hematologic cancers, especially in combination with radio-, immuno- and targeted therapies.
- Bone marrow transplant is performed for metastatic and relapsed hematologic cancers. Only a doctor determines whether a patient requires such a treatment.
- Immunotherapy is applied when chemo and other options are ineffective. Drugs boost the patient’s immune system to fight cancer without damaging healthy tissues.
- Targeted therapy detects cancer cells and blocks their division. A hematologist may prescribe it only if a patient has a cancer with genetic mutations. The therapy causes milder side effects compared to chemotherapy.
- Radiotherapy is used in combination with chemo to destroy cancer cells before and after bone marrow transplant. Such a combination is applied for relapsed or resistant blood cancers to other therapies.
Who are the best hematology oncology doctors
- Professor Zafer Gülbaş heads the Hematology Oncology Department at Anadolu. Prof. Gülbaş is No.1 expert for bone marrow transplant in Turkey with experience of 29 years. The doctor applies flow cytometry — a blood examination technique to precisely diagnose the patient’s immune system state. That helps to make the most accurate diagnosis. Prof. Gülbaş specializes in the treatment of acute leukemia, Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas, anemia, etc.
- Doctor Dror Levin is a leading pediatric hematologist-oncologist with 20 years of experience, working in Sourasky Hospital (Ichilov). Dr. Levin consults on blood diseases (including problems with blood clotting) in children — newborns and premature babies. Dr. Levin is well-known for his achievements in the diagnosis & treatment of a wide range of complex and chronic blood diseases in newborns, children, and adults. In his daily practice, the doctor applies the latest treatments. Dr. Levin was awarded by the President of Israel for achievements and contributions to the development of modern medicine.
- Professor Bertram Glass is the Head of the Hematology and Oncology Department at Helios Berlin-Buch, Germany. Prof. Glass specializes in treatment of blood cancers (acute leukemia, lymphomas, myelomas, etc.) and handling bone marrow transplants. The professor uses such modern treatments as immunotherapy combined with bone marrow transplant to increase the patient’s chances to get recovered totally.
How to get treatment in the best hematology oncology hospitals?
- Submit a request on Bookimed and our manager will contact you shortly.
- Together you will check all possible medical centers and choose the most appropriate one.
- Then your medical records are sent to the chosen hospital.
- You receive an initial treatment plan and bill.
- If you agree with both of them, Bookimed manager starts arranging your medical trip.
The arrangement of a medical trip is FREE, you pay only for treatment in a hospital.
|Treatment of lymphoma|
|Diagnosis + Chemotherapy||from 2800$||-||-|
|Lymphoma's Diagnostics + BMT||from 40050$||-||-|
|Comprehensive diagnosis for suspected lymphoma||from 3800$||from 9206$||-|
|Treatment of aplastic anemia|
|Comprehensive diagnosis + Auto BMT||from 38500$||from 292093$||-|
|Bone Marrow Transplantation||from 2630$||-||-|
|Aplastic Anemia Diagnosis + BMT||from 70350$||-||-|
|Treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia|
|Leukemia Diagnosis before BMT||from 37800$||-||-|
|Treatment of leukemia|
|Basic Diagnosis for Blood Cancer||from 3136$||-||-|
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.