Costs of neurosurgery procedures
|Brain tumor removal||$6850 - $47100|
|Herniated disc surgery||$3500 - $31000|
|Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery||$400 - $82400|
|Discectomy||$300 - $20000|
|CyberKnife||$200 - $18000|
|Radiation therapy for brain tumor||$4150 - $39100|
|Gamma Knife||$6000 - $25200|
|MRI of one area||$70 - $2000|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|Brain MRI||$70 - $2000|
Highly rated Neurosurgery clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 1117 requests, 148 patient reviews, prices, and information from 218 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Neurosurgery proceduresBrain tumor removal Herniated disc surgery Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery Discectomy CyberKnife Radiation therapy for brain tumor Gamma Knife MRI of one area Ultrasound Brain MRI
Best Neurosurgery doctors in the world provide a remote medical advice
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Neurosurgery Reviews by Bookimed patients
101 positive reviews on neurosurgery
13 negative reviews on neurosurgery
FAQ about Neurosurgery
How to choose top neurosurgery hospital?
Follow these steps to choose the best neurosurgical hospital:
1. Learn the info about neurosurgery centers listed below. It represents top neurosurgery hospitals in Europe and Asia.
2. Submit a request on Bookimed specifying the purpose of the treatment.
3. Our manager will call you back to book the chosen neurosurgery hospital or offer another medical center according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
4. If you approve the chosen neurosurgery hospital, Bookimed manager books it for you and schedules the date of your arrival.
Bookimed services are free for a patient. We cooperate directly with the best neurosurgery hospitals. With Bookimed you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home.
What should you draw attention to, when choosing top neurosurgery hospital?
While choosing the best neurosurgery hospital in your case, pay attention to:
- Hospitals' location. Select the neurosurgery center which is easy to reach from your country. It mainly concerns cases, when a patient is in a poor health condition.
- Doctors' experience. Top neurosurgery hospitals employ the leading world's specialists. So, before choosing the medical center, learn doctors' CV to make sure in their competence.
- Prices for treatment The best neurosurgery hospitals offer different prices for the same quality of treatment. For instance, the neurosurgical centers in India or Turkey provide treatment and diagnostics 2-3 times lower than in the Western European countries or South Korea. The most expensive therapy is provided hospitals located in the USA. Such a difference is explained by general the price policy within these states.
- Diagnosis. Pay attention whether the medical center specializes in treating your disease.
What is the best neurosurgery center in the world?
According to Bookimed patients' reviews, our manager opinion, and treatment effectiveness, among the top neurosurgery centers are:
- Teknon Medical Center (Spain)
- Liv Hospital (Turkey)
- Sourasky Medical Center (Israel)
Submit a request to book the best neurosurgery hospital in your case.
|Treatment of herniated disk|
|Herniated disk(сervical)||from 5550$||from 15525$||from 16780$|
|Treatment of pituitary adenoma|
|Transsphenoidal hypophysectomy with preoperative diagnosis||-||-||from 37450$|
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.