Costs of obstetrics and gynecology procedures
|Childbirth||$1000 - $31000|
|Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids)||$480 - $23800|
|Hysterectomy (uterus removal)||$830 - $84000|
|Сervix Conization||$150 - $7100|
|Pregnancy follow-up||$150 - $5500|
|Trachelectomy (cervicectomy)||$200 - $28200|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|Biopsy||$40 - $4900|
|Colposcopy||$30 - $920|
|Thyroid biopsy||$300 - $1500|
Statistics and trends in gynaecology clinics worldwide
- Gynecologic oncology is one of the leading specialties in world’s gynaecology clinics. Among the most common gynecologic cancers are uterine, ovarian, cervical, and breast tumors.
According to the World Cancer Research Fund data:
- Breast cancer is the most frequent type of oncology in women worldwide. 2 million people have breast cancer in the world.
- Cervical neoplasm is the 4th most common type of women’s cancer. 500,000 women face cervical malignant tumors annually.
- Uterine (endometrial) malignancies take the 6th place among women’s cancers. 380,000 people worldwide have uterine cancer.
- Ovarian cancer is the 8th most commonly occurring type of malignancies in women. 300,000 ovarian cancer cases are diagnosed for now according to the World Cancer Research Fund.
Gynaecology clinics worldwide offer new methods for cancers treatment, effective treatment plans, and accurate diagnostics. The survival rates and results after the therapy depend on cancer type and stage, woman’s health condition, age, and other individual characteristics. So, treatment plans in gyno clinics are developed for each particular case individually.
- Childbirth is the 2nd dominating specialty in ob/gyn clinics worldwide. Over 130 million babies are born globally each year in accordance with CNN report. However, this number is not exact because many babies are not registered.
The hospitals listing below is composed taking into account the best offers in the field of gynecology and obstetrics worldwide, doctors’ qualification, and price/quality ratio. 14% of Bookimed patients have chosen Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey because of high-quality therapy at affordable prices.
Highly rated Obstetrics and Gynecology clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 987 requests, 107 patient reviews, prices, and information from 244 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Obstetrics and Gynecology proceduresChildbirth Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids) Hysterectomy (uterus removal) Сervix Conization Pregnancy follow-up Ultrasound Biopsy Colposcopy Thyroid biopsy
Best Obstetrics And Gynecology doctors in the world provide a remote medical advice
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Obstetrics and Gynecology Reviews by Bookimed patients
70 positive reviews on obstetrics and gynecology
5 negative reviews on obstetrics and gynecology
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.