Costs of plastic surgery procedures
|Hair transplant||$260 - $11000|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$850 - $18800|
|Breast augmentation||$1350 - $20700|
|Liposuction||$360 - $29300|
|Facelift surgery||$80 - $27700|
|Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction)||$550 - $13000|
|Tummy tuck||$1000 - $24600|
|Breast reduction||$1800 - $24900|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|Mammography||$40 - $300|
Thousands of people prefer having plastic surgery abroad due to the following reasons:
- New technologies unavailable at home. Some plastic surgery centers apply exclusive techniques to achieve the best result. For instance, Spider Web facelift that shows immediate result or non-traumatic liposuction methods that do not leave scars or hematomas.
- Experienced doctors. The plastic surgery around the world gives a possibility to choose the best specialist who has practiced in the leading world cosmetic surgery centers and performed thousands of the procedures.
- Lower prices. Plastic surgery in some countries may be much cheaper than in your own, but the quality of the procedures will be the same or higher. For instance, the cost of plastic surgery in the Czech Republic will be one of the lowest in Europe due to the general price quality in this country. The prices for plastic procedures in Turkey are 2-4 times lower than in Europe or the USA.
Bookimed International Patients Support Center cooperates with the best plastic surgery clinics. We have already helped over 100,000 international patients, that is why we know all features about each country and plastic surgery clinic we cooperate with. Submit a request, and together we will choose the most adequate option regarding your preferences and budget.
Bookimed services do not affect the price for plastic surgery procedures. You pay the bill right in the chosen cosmetic surgery clinic.
What clinic is right for you?
Highly rated Plastic Surgery clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 17872 requests, 451 patient reviews, prices, and information from 313 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Plastic Surgery proceduresRhinoplasty (nose job) Breast augmentation Liposuction Facelift surgery Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Tummy tuck Breast reduction Ultrasound Mammography
Best Plastic Surgery doctors in the world provide a remote medical advice
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Plastic Surgery Reviews by Bookimed patients
116 positive reviews on plastic surgery
11 negative reviews on plastic surgery
FAQ about Plastic Surgery
How to choose the best aesthetic surgery center?
Choosing the best hospital for plastic surgery, pay attention to all details to make sure in safety of procedures:
- Accreditation of the cosmetic surgery clinic. Best plastic surgery clinics must be internationally accredited and allowed to serve foreign patients. Otherwise, you cannot be sure in quality of medical services. Some leading plastic surgery clinics are certified by local Ministry of Health. It means their work is regulated on the state level.
- Experience of plastic surgeons. The choice of the right aesthetic surgery center is important. But more important is a doctor’s expertise. Some specialists have over 20 years of experience. Check a CV of a particular specialist, request for his/her portfolio to check “before-after” photos. Bookimed always provides patients with a portfolio of a chosen doctor. Doctor’s international practice will be a plus.
- Innovative equipment. Best plastic surgery clinics in the world apply the latest technologies, regularly renovate the equipment to achieve the best results and maintain their reputation.
- Reviews. Patients, who have already had plastic surgery abroad, often share their experience. Verified reviews regarding plastic surgery you can find on Bookimed website.
- Service. The best plastic surgery clinics start taking care about a patient just after arriving at the airport. Clinics provide a patient with a transfer and make the staying at the plastic surgery center comfortable.
Still have questions about choosing the best plastic surgery clinic? Submit a request on Bookimed and we will contact you to clarify information and solve your issue.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.