Highly rated clinics by real patients
The clinics rating is based on 2493 requests, 478 patient reviews, prices, and information from 69 clinics
- 90-95% of surgical interventions are performed with limb-preservation according to Sourasky information. Bone cancer treatment is provided in the Orthopedic Oncology Department. It unites bone cancer and orthopedic specialists to develop the most effective treatment.
- Orthopedic oncologists carry out 1,000 operations at Sourasky annually.
- Majority of bone cancer patients are accepted by Prof. Ofer Merimsky. He is the only doctor in Israel who specializes in all sarcoma types treatment. Dr. Ofer Merimsky is included in a rating of top Israeli doctors composed by Forbes magazine.
- Bookimed cooperates with Sourasky International Department, so we arrange bone cancer treatment within 3 days.
- The Oncology Institute works on the premises of Teknon Medical Center. It is built according to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center model, one of the best facility for oncology treatment in the USA. It means Teknon applies the same effective treatments and modern equipment as American hospitals.
- Teknon specialists interchange their experience with American colleges to develop the most efficient bone cancer treatment.
- Bumrungrad has received the Global Healthcare Accreditation, the world’s medical tourism leading organization.
- Over 520,000 medical tourists choose Bumrungrad annually.
- IBM Watson artificial intelligence is applied to search for the most effective cancer treatment. It is a supercomputer that contains all medical cancer cases registered in top hospitals for oncology treatment. IBM Watson scans medical records of a particular patient and chooses the most adequate treatment in the shortest term excluding a medical error.
- Bone cancer treatment according to the strict international standards.
- Medipol is equipped with Pyxis Medication Management System. It is an automated system that controls taking of drugs by a patient. Pyxis Medication Management System administers the assigned dose of medications in a right time. It allows to avoid mistakes and guarantees safety.
- The treatment arrangement within 3-5 days.
- 2-3 times lower prices than in top American or European hospitals without treatment quality loss.
- Asklepios Oncological Department is certified by German Cancer Society that confirms surgery and therapy effectiveness, application of the necessary equipment, and a high level of medical care for patients. It makes Asklepios Barmbek one of the best bone cancer hospitals.
- Over 16,000 patients with cancer are treated annually at Asklepios.
- Asklepios is recognized as the best medical facility for international patients by Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- Asklepios is included in top rating of the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine rating. The rating composed due to the technical equipment level, medical staff qualification, surgery success rate indexes. Asklepios is recommended by 15,000 interviewed doctors in Germany.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is a part of San Donato Hospitals Group, the leading medical network in Italy.
- According to San Raffaele Ospedale information, it is one of the most authoritative scientific research centers in Italy. This fact guarantees the application of the latest bone cancer treatment options.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is ready to start the treatment in 15 days after a request on Bookimed.
- Bone cancer therapy and surgery are performed at the Berlin-Brandenburg Sarcoma Center. It is the biggest sarcoma medical facility in Germany.
- Over 2,000 people with rare sarcoma types have been treated at Helios.
- Specialists accept bone cancer patients and provide with effective therapy even if other top institutions refused to treat them.
- Helios is among top hospitals of Germany according to the Focus magazine rating.
- Top private medical center in Spain according to HM information.
- DNA and molecular tests are applied to prescribe the most adequate treatment for cancer.
- HM Hospitals are university medical facilities. Here are conducted medical trials and research. So, a patient receive access to the latest therapeutic developments.
- The leading sarcoma center in Spain. 74% is a success rate for osteosarcoma treatment, and 90% is an index of affected limb preservation.
- Over 1,500 patients with sarcoma have been treated for 30 years at Navarra.
- Patients from more 70 countries choose Navarra for treatment.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get a personalized cost estimate of osteosarcoma treatment.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital is one of the most innovative multidisciplinary medical centers in Korea.
It is the 1st digital hospital in the country. The hospital is equipped witg BESTcare system that allows avoiding medical errors, improving treatment safety and effectiveness.
Bundang specializes in general and abdominal surgery, oncology, orthopedics and traumatology.
1,500,000 patients undergo treatment at in hospital every year.
Methods of osteosarcoma treatment in Assuta
- sparing surgical removal of the focus and metastasis. Assuta doctors do their best to preserve healthy tissues and avoid disability of the patient;
- total joint replacement or shaft of a bone with expressed defects;
- amputation of the extremity if total affection by the disease;
- removal of metastases in other organs (typical places of the lungs, liver);
- chemotherapy, including targeted administration of drugs (targeted chemotherapy);
- radiotherapy – the cells of the tumor body are suppressed with directional radiation;
- immunotherapy – to stimulate the growth of bone cells and prevention of appearance of distant metastasis.
The effectiveness of the treatment of osteosarcoma in Assuta Medical Center
- 90% of curability when referring to the 1st stage of the process;
- 75% of curability and 85% five-year survival at 2 and stage;
- The survival rate is more than 40% in patients at stage 3-4 of osteosarcoma.
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul. Severance Cancer Center along with other specialized departments belongs to Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
How much does osteosarcoma treatment cost?
The cost of osteosarcoma treatment significantly depends on its size, stage, location. Depending to this, doctors may apply such treatment options as:
- surgery (limb-preserving, amputation, or rotationplasty)
These treatments may be used in combination with each other or separately. Due to this, having an exact treatment cost of osteosarcoma is possible only after consultation with a doctor.
Submit a request to a cost estimate of sarcoma treatment in your case. This option is free.
How much does osteosarcoma treatment cost ?
|Gamma Knife||$4450 - $25600|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Radiation Therapy for Sarcomas||$1150 - $24600|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|MRI of one area||$110 - $1900|
|CT (computer tomography)||$140 - $1400|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
|Breast biopsy||$560 - $2400|
Doctors calculate the cost of osteosarcoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final osteosarcoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
69 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate osteosarcoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $240. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of osteosarcoma diagnostics is $2000. The lowest price is $790 and the highest — $3700.
The centers for osteosarcoma treatment are listed below. They have such benefits:
- Top osteosarcoma doctors. Some of these hospitals employ the best specialists in sarcoma treatment. They have vast experience, conduct clinical trials and invent new treatments.
- Limb-preserving surgeries and high recovery rates. Best osteosarcoma centers achieve up to 90% index of the limb preservation. It means that surgical osteosarcoma treatment is conducted without amputation. The 5-year survival rate is about 75-85%.
- Short waiting time. In the case of osteosarcoma, it is necessary to start treatment as soon as possible to increase chances for complete recovery. With Bookimed you avoid waiting lists and start therapy immediately.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get a personalized cost estimate for osteosarcoma treatment and schedule the date of your arrival to the chosen center. Bookimed services are free for a patient.