How much does retinoblastoma diagnostic and treatment procedures cost ?
Prices for retinoblastoma diagnostic and treatment procedures in 2021
- Below average
- Above average
Highly rated Pediatric Oncology clinics for Retinoblastoma Treatment
The hospitals ranking is based on 407 requests, 56 patient reviews, prices, and information from 43 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Common proceduresChemotherapy for breast cancer Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer High intensity focused ultrasound ablation (HIFU)
Best Retinoblastoma Doctors, online doctor's consultation
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Reviews of patients treated for Retinoblastoma
3 positive reviews on retinoblastoma
FAQ about Retinoblastoma Treatment
Retinoblastoma Treatment Cost
The cost for treatment of retinoblastoma may vary due to the following factors:
- the country chosen for treatment
- experience of an eye cancer specialist
- the method applied for treatment.
Retinoblastoma treatment options:
- intra-arterial chemotherapy (a type of chemo which influences the tumor directly without affecting healthy tissues. BUT an applying of this method is possible only if a patient hasn’t started undergoing a general chemotherapy. In this case, an eye becomes insensitive to intra-arterial chemo);
- cryotherapy (freezing destroys malignant cells with a cold gas);
- laser coagulation (a procedure when a laser through a lens directs to a pathological area of retina and destroys a tumor).
These methods allow to save an eye and visual functions. If retinoblastoma is diagnosed late, and a patient has already lost the visual functions, in this case eye oncologist makes an enucleation — a removal of an eye. After a surgery specialists install prosthesis for aesthetic appearance.
For more detailed information, submit a request, and Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will contact you to find the best retinoblastoma hospital in your particular case.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.