Highly rated clinics by real patients
The clinics rating is based on 529 requests, 97 patient reviews, prices, and information from 101 clinics
Anadolu is one of the biggest and most advanced hospitals in Turkey. Here, professional neurosurgeons perform surgical and minimally invasive operations related to cranial traumas and spinal cord malfunctions. A team of neurosurgeons that perform operations, shares decades of experience and hundreds of saved lives.
- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
- Teknon Neurosurgery Center treats patients with brain and spinal cord tumors, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, dementia, etc.
- Prof. Oliver Bartolome heads the Neurosurgery Department. The doctor has over 40 years of experience. He invented a unique fluorescent surgery to remove brain tumors. During the intervention, special substance and light paint the tumor cells in a red color. A doctor clearly distinguishes healthy and affected tissues. This allows to remove only tumor cells and almost avoid brain cells damage.
- Doctors apply non-surgical Rhizolysis method to treat spine pains. It is effective in 80% of cases.
- Application of the latest technologies makes Teknon one of the best hospitals in the world.
- Teknon doctors treat neuropathologies in children and adults.
- Liv is among best neurosurgery hospitals in Turkey and worldwide — 91% is a success rate for brain and spinal cord surgeries. While the average index in Turkey is 81%. This means that there are no complications in 91 out of 100 patients after the surgical intervention.
- Over 250 successful neurosurgical operations are performed at Liv annually. This means that Liv neurosurgeons have great experience.
- You will be examined with MRI of the last generation before surgery. It creates the most detailed image of the brain and spinal cord. Due to this, a doctor chooses the best option for the surgery. You will receive the most effective treatment with minimal risk of postoperative complications.
- Liv neurosurgeons operate children and adults.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment at Liv within 5 days.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
- Medipol is the largest medical center in Turkey. 1,200 patients are served here every day.
- One of the leading neurosurgeons in Turkey works at Medipol. Dr. Ali Zirh has over 35 years of experience. He studied in Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Israel, Belgium, the USA. Dr. Ali Zirh has performed over 1,000 surgical interventions on the brain for Parkinson's disease and other pathologies treatment; over 500 deep brain stimulations (DBS) procedures. To get an appointment with Dr. Ali Zirh, point this in your request to Bookimed.
- Medipol follows strict US standards for treatment to provide world-class medical care.
- The neurosurgery cost at Medipol is about 1.5-2 times lower compared to European, Israeli, and Korean hospitals.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Nordwest Hospital (Germany) specializes in the surgical treatment of the nervous system diseases. Neurologists treat the herniated disc, stenosis of the spinal canal and brain tumors.
Doctors use neuronavigation and intraoperative control. These techniques increase the accuracy of the surgeon's movements and reduce the risk of medical error.
The medical team consists of neurosurgeons, neurologists, anesthesiologists and intensive care specialists.
Carolina Medical Center is one of the biggest private orthopedic hospitals in Europe. Specialists of the Hospital treat all injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, sport traumas. The Clinic has received Ministry of Health accreditation as the first private orthopedic hospital in Poland.
Carolina Hospital is a part of Lux Med Group, the main medical partner of the Polish Olympic Committee. Specialists of the Hospital treat the best athletes of Poland. The Clinic is certified as FIFA Medical Clinic of Excellence. Also orthopedists of the Hospital provide treatment for the National Ballet dancers.
Doctors of Carolina Hospital have developed a unique method of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in children. Carolina Medical Center is the first hospital in Poland to perform orthopedic therapies using stem cells derived from adipose tissue. Specialists of the Hospital conduct innovative research projects (INPLA and FOOT).
- Prof. Zvi Ram heads Sourasky Neurosurgery Center. The doctor has performed over 2,000 neurosurgical operations. If you want to receive a consultation with Prof. Zvi Ram, specify this in your request.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center has been working for over 55 years.
- Over 2,500 neurosurgical interventions with 98% average success rate. All these make Sourasky one of the best hospitals for neurosurgery in the world.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center serves children and adults.
- Sourasky is among Top 10 world's most popular hospitals for medical tourists according to the Newsweek magazine version. Over 400,000 medical tourists prefer treatment at Sourasky annually.
- Bookimed arranges treatment at Sourasky within 3-5 days.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- Prof. Ralf Buhl heads the Neurosurgery Department at Solingen. The doctor has performed over 4,000 successful neurosurgical operations. The doctor's experience makes Solingen one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in the world. Bookimed can arrange your consultation with Dr. Buhl, specify this in your request.
- Solingen is ranked among the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version. While composing the rating, Focus relied on such criteria as medical staff qualification, level of medical equipment, and service.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment to Solingen Neurosurgery Center within 5-7 days.
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
Asklepios is a group of leading clinics in Germany and Europe with a specialized medical institution - Clinic of Neurosurgery, which provides the treatment of the brain and spinal cord, peripheral nervous system diseases.
Patients from different countries of the world go to the clinic Asklepios for treatment:
- brain tumors;
- tumors of the spinal cord;
- neuralgia of the triple nerve;
- tumors of the pituitary gland;
- craniocerebral injuries;
- disorders of circulation of cerebrospinal fluid (intracranial fluid);
- cerebrovascular disease;
- craniosynostosis, etc.
The Neurosurgery Department in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the surgical treatment of the brain and spinal cord tumors, arteriovenous malformation, carotid artery stenosis.
Surgeons carry out operations using microscopic and endoscopic methods. During the procedure, the doctors perform neuromonitoring. It helps to avoid damage to the brain parts which are responsible for vital functions. Patients with inoperable tumors undergo irradiation on a TrueBeam STx device.
HM Hospitales is a group of 7 medical centers in Madrid which provide medical services in all specialties. Includes 4 comprehensive centers for oncology treatment, neurosciences, cardiovascular surgery, and fertility.
In 2018, was awarded by the Spanish Society of Health Informatics (SEIS) for revolutionized patient care and significant technological solutions in the healthcare sector.
Annually the HM medical team serves around 75K inpatients and 2.3M outpatients.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan is one of the largest research hospitals in Europe. It applies exclusive methods for rare immune system and genetic diseases treatment.
Among its achievements — the world's first stem cell therapy for patients with severe combined immune deficiency disorder.
Oncology, oncohematology, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, and gynecology are the strongest specialities here.
Surgeons of the medical center perform over 50,000 operations annually.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Medicana Medical Center (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the removal of the spinal cord and brain tumors.
The specialists use MRI to detect tumors. The localization of metastases is determined by positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT).
Treatment is performed surgically or with the help of a high-precision CyberKnife system.
- Prof. Jurgen Kiwit has been managing the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Berlin Buch for more than 20 years. The doctor specializes in brain tumors removal of any complexity. The Professor provides consultations for patients requested on Bookimed.
- Neurosurgeons apply MAPS robotic system during the interventions. This device visualizes the operated area in details, so doctors manipulate accurately and avoid damaging of healthy tissues.
- Helios Berlin Buch provides the lowest neurosurgery costs in Germany according to Helios representative data.
- Helios Berlin Buch is ranked among Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version.
- All these facts make Helios Berlin Buch one of the best neurosurgery hospitals.
The Neurosurgery Department in Samsung Clinic (Seoul, South Korea) specializes in the surgical treatment of the brain and spinal cord diseases.
Here, patients with pituitary adenoma, cavernoma, brain tumors are treated.
CT and positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) are used for the diagnosis. Treatment is provided with surgical method. During the procedure, doctors use the device for intraoperative computed tomography. It allows to remove even the smallest tumors (within a millimeter). Inoperable tumors are irradiated with the Gamma Knife devise.
Each year, Samsung neurosurgeons perform 1,500 operations with 93% success rate.
spinal cord abscess doctors
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
How much does spinal cord abscess treatment cost ?
|Removal of spinal cord tumor||$16000 - $22000|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1900|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1350|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $960|
|Breast biopsy||$560 - $2400|
|Thyroid biopsy||$560 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of spinal cord abscess treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final spinal cord abscess treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
101 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate spinal cord abscess treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $240. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.