Ahmet Cag Cal
33 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
- Konya Seydişehir Gevrekli Health Center (Mandatory Service) (1988-1989)
- Atatürk Health Site Atatürk State Hospital Urology Clinic, Specialist Student (1989-1991)
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Urology, Specialist Student (1991-1995)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA, Observer (September 1993-January 1994)
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Urology, Urologist (1995 – 2000)
- Mayo Clinic Urology Department and Research Laboratory Rochester, Minnesota, USA, Observer (October 1997-January 1998)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Urology and Immunology-Molecular Genetics Departments, Los Angeles, USA, Research Assistant (January - May 2000)
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Urology, Urologist (2000-2001)
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Urology, M.D. Associate Professor (2001-2007)
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Urology, M.D. Professor of Medicine (2007-)
- Izmir University of Economics Faculty of Medicine, Vice Dean (2012 – 2014)
- Medicana Bursa Hospital, Department of Urology, M.D. Professor of Medicine (2020-present)