29 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German, Turkish
Dr. Ayhan Arslan completed his military service in the Istanbul Gümüşsuyu Military Hospital in 1999-2000 where he worked with the international aid teams during Gölcük and Düzce earthquakes. In 2007 he became one of the founders of the Private Optimed Hospital.
- 1985 — graduated from Istanbul High School, the Faculty of Medicine
- 1991 — graduated from Istanbul University, the Faculty of Medicine
- 1998 — graduated from the SSK Istanbul Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Clinic, and obtained the general surgery specialization.
- 1992-1994 — Gumushane Province Kose District Central Health Center
- 1994-1998 — Istanbul SSK Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Clinic
- 1998-2000 — Istanbul Gumussuyu Military Hospital
- 1998-2007 — Cerkezkoy SSK and Government Hospital, general surgery specialist
- 2007 — Private Optimed Hospital, Founding Chief Physician, General Manager.
Membership in organizations
- Health and Insurance Managers Association
- Tekirdağ Medical Chamber
- Turkish Surgical Association
- Istanbul Boys High School Association.