Doctor speaks English
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
MD. Surgeon Ayhan Erdemir - general surgeon at General Surgery Department of Anadolu Medical Center since 2006.
Ayhan Erdemir, MD, was born in 1971 in Elazığ. Erdemir completed his undergraduate education at Fırat University Medical Faculty. Married and with two children, Erdemir, respectively worked at Erkenek Health Center, Alacakaya Health Center, Hankendi Health Center, Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Kartal Training and Research Hospital. He served as assistant professor, assistant physician-in-chief, and assistant coordinator at Republic of Turkey Maltepe University, Medical School. Erdemir, MD, has been working as a general surgeon at Anadolu Medical Center since 2006.
- Dr. Lütfi Kırdar KEAH, General Surgery, Istanbul 2003
- Republic of Turkey Maltepe University Medical School, Istanbul 2006
Recent Course Participation
- Cytoreductive Surgery & Hipec Course, Surgical Oncology Society, Ankara 20-21 November 2014
- Acıbadem University, da Vinci Robotic Surgery Training Program Certificate, Istanbul 31 March – 1 April 2014
- Intuitive Surgical,da Vinci Surgical System Online Training Module, Online Certificate, 19 March 2014
- Turkish Surgery Qualification Certificate, Recertification 2013