24 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
Dr. Aylin Özturk is a top neurology doctor who has over 20 years of practice with focus on multiple sclerosis treatment.
- Since 2016 — Neurologist at Liv Hospital Group (Turkey)
- 2013-2016 — Neurologist at Acıbadem Bakırköy Hastanesi (Turkey)
- 2007-2013 — Neurologist in New Century University Hospital Gaziosmanpasa (Turkey)
- 2004-2007 — Neurologist In Memorial Hizmet Hospital (Turkey)
- 2003-2004 — Research fellowship in the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California (USA).
- 1990-1996 — Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine.
- 1999 — Successful Researcher Award of Istanbul Medical Faculty
- 2000 — Successful Researcher Award of Istanbul Medical Faculty.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Epilepsy Society
- The Turkish Neurological Society
- The European Alliance of Neuromuscular Disorders Associations
- The Turkish American Neuropsychiatric Association
- The Turkish Medical Association.