Педиатрическая онкологическая больница, особенно доктор Бланка Лопес Ибор, - лучший врач, которого я встречаю. Я рекомендую. Майя из International Pasient - координатор, там было очень полезно. Я был уверен в букимед и не разочаровал меня. Спасибо
Pediatric Hospital of Oncology, especially dr Blanca Lopez Ibor is the best doctor that i meet .I recommend . Maya from International Pasient - coordinator there was very helpful . I had confidence in bookimed and did not disappoint me . Thank you
Dr. Blanca Lopez Ibor Aliño is an experienced specialist in children’s hematology oncology from Spain. Leads the Hematology & Pediatric Oncology Unit of the HM Group focused on care for children and teens with severe hematological and cancer diseases. Doctor López Ibor has over 30 years of practical experience, works as a WHO and UNESCO consultant. Provides teaching and research activities.
Dr. Blanca Lopez Ibor’s specialty
The doctor specializes in diagnostics and treatment of hematological and cancer disorders: erythrocyte, myeloid and lymphoid systems diagnosis in particular. Scroll down to look at all profile diseases treated by Dr Ibor.
- The Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain) — medical degree in Pediatrics and Nepionic age care
- The University of Barcelona (Spain) — post-doctoral degree in medicine
- The University of Maryland (USA) — pediatric oncologist and hematologist.
- Head of the Hematology & Pediatric Oncology Unit at HM Hospitales — since 2006
- Head of the Hematology & Pediatric Oncology Department at Hospital San Rafael — 1999-2006
- Medical doctor at La Zarzuela University Hospital — 1994-1999
- Assisting doctor at Hospital Universitari General de Catalunya — 1988-1993
- Assisting doctor at the Children's University Hospital of Niño Jesús — 1986-1987
Dr Lopez Ibor has been an expert of the Spanish Ministry of Health in pediatric oncology since 2004.
Dr Blanca Lopez Ibor is a lecturer at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Universidad CEU San Pablo.
The doctor heads:
- Fundación Jaime Alonso Abruña — a fund oriented on helping children with severe health problems.
- Fundación Curarte — an organization which improves the quality of children’s life during their treatment.
Membership in organizations
- The American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- The American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- The International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- The Spanish Association of Pediatrics.