Prof. Boris Pfaffenbach is a top rated gastroenterologist and oncology specialist from Germany who heads the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen.
Prof. Boris Pfaffenbach is an expert in endoscopic examinations and treatment of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder and pancreas disorders.
Professor Pfaffenbach’s team has provided over 9,000 surgeries under his command.
- Since 2008 — Head of the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen
- 2002-2008 — Chief gastroenterologist at Bethlehem Health Center Stolberg
- 1998-2001 — Senior physician at the Medical Center in Solingen
- 1992-1997 — Medical assistant at the Ruhr University of Bochum
- 1990-1992 — Medical assistant in the Essen University Hospital.
- 1990 — The Medical Faculty at the University of Bonn — Degree in general medicine
- 1996 — Specialty in internal medicine
- 1997 — Specialty in gastroenterology.
Dr. Pfaffenbach is an author and co-author of over 130 publications.
Membership in organizations
- The German Society of Gastroenterology
- The European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- The German Dietitian Association.