My husband and I are very pleased that we made an appointment with Professor Elka Yeager. The examination was carried out on all areas of the body that interest us, and a chemotherapy course was prescribed based on the results of the examination. The first session was held in a hospital clinic. The host company worked very professionally, with great attention to patients. Many thanks to all and best wishes from us!
Prof. Boris Pfaffenbach is a top rated gastroenterologist and oncology specialist from Germany who heads the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen.
Prof. Boris Pfaffenbach is an expert in endoscopic examinations and treatment of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder and pancreas disorders.
Professor Pfaffenbach’s team has provided over 9,000 surgeries under his command.
- Since 2008 — Head of the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen
- 2002-2008 — Chief gastroenterologist at Bethlehem Health Center Stolberg
- 1998-2001 — Senior physician at the Medical Center in Solingen
- 1992-1997 — Medical assistant at the Ruhr University of Bochum
- 1990-1992 — Medical assistant in the Essen University Hospital.
- 1990 — The Medical Faculty at the University of Bonn — Degree in general medicine
- 1996 — Specialty in internal medicine
- 1997 — Specialty in gastroenterology.
Dr. Pfaffenbach is an author and co-author of over 130 publications.
Membership in organizations
- The German Society of Gastroenterology
- The European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- The German Dietitian Association.
local_taxi Transfer airport-clinic-airport
card_giftcard Bonus keyboard_arrow_down
favorite_border 24/7 Bookimed assistance keyboard_arrow_down
done Personal medical coordinator
done Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
done Patient advocacy during a medical travel