Dr. Rami Ahmed is very supportive person. He kept in touch with me from the moment I filed my request till I reached the hospital. I recommend everyone 50 years or older to make a full digestive system check up. Dr. Boris is a very good doctor and very nice person.
In general, the level of services provided is quite high. But many oral agreements with the managers of the international department were not executed or were not performed in full В целом, уровень предоставляемых услуг достаточно высокий. Но многие устные договоренности с менеджерами международного отдела не исполнялись или исполнялись не полностью
Prof. Boris Pfaffenbach is a top rated gastroenterologist and oncology specialist from Germany who heads the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen.
Prof. Boris Pfaffenbach is an expert in endoscopic examinations and treatment of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder and pancreas disorders.
Professor Pfaffenbach’s team has provided over 9,000 surgeries under his command.
- Since 2008 — Head of the Department of Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen
- 2002-2008 — Chief gastroenterologist at Bethlehem Health Center Stolberg
- 1998-2001 — Senior physician at the Medical Center in Solingen
- 1992-1997 — Medical assistant at the Ruhr University of Bochum
- 1990-1992 — Medical assistant in the Essen University Hospital.
- 1990 — The Medical Faculty at the University of Bonn — Degree in general medicine
- 1996 — Specialty in internal medicine
- 1997 — Specialty in gastroenterology.
Dr. Pfaffenbach is an author and co-author of over 130 publications.
Membership in organizations
- The German Society of Gastroenterology
- The European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- The German Dietitian Association.