César García Madrid
28 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Spanish
Dr. Madrid is a top expert in angiology, vascular and endovascular surgery from Spain. A pioneer in non-surgical treatment of varicose veins by endoluminal radiofrequency and VenaSeal. Head of the Vascular Institute Garcia-Madrid at Centro Médico Teknon.
Dr. César García Madrid is a specialist in minimally-invasive treatment and conventional surgery for aortic aneurysm disease, chronic lower extremity ischemia, varicose veins.
- Since 2005 — Director of the Vascular Institute Garcia-Madrid at Centro Médico Teknon.
- 1993-2000 — Vascular surgery consultant in Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
- 1988— The Medical Faculty at the University of Barcelona — Degree in general medicine and surgery
- 1993 — The Medical Faculty at the University of Barcelona — Specialty in angiology and vascular surgery.
- Prize of the Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Fernando-Martorell Award
- Goyanes Award.
Has written more than 200 papers devoted to endovascular surgery.
Membership in organizations
- The Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- The International Society of Endovascular Specialists
- The International Society for Vascular Surgery
- The International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology
- The European Society for Vascular Surgery
- The Catalan Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery.