Psychiatrist , Psychologist
121 years of experience
Doctor speaks English
Being graduated from the Department of Psychology, Yeditepe University, Psychologist Ceylan Şengül completed her Master’s Degree at the Department of Clinical Psychology, Üsküdar University. She particularly deals with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder in children and adults, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Addictions, Mood Disorders, Gender Identity Disorder, Divorcer, Separation, Moving, Coping With Severe, Acute or Chronic Diseases.
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
FIELDS OF MEDICAL INTEREST
- Monitoring child development (0-6 years)
- Developmental Problems; learning difficulties, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder, speech delay and delayed toilet training
- Aggressive behaviors; anger, self-harm and hurting others, bad temper, biting and hitting, assertiveness in dangerous situations
- Eating disorders; overeating, anorexia nervosa, Bulimia nervosa, obesity
- Obsessive & compulsive disorder
- Social Phobia
- Panic attack
- Addictions; alcohol, drug, internet , game
- Mourning; the death of a family member or the loss of a pet or pet diseases Siblings leaving the family home for education or marriage.
- Psychosomatic complaints; feeling bad, abdominal pain and headache
- Sleep problems; nightmares, difficulty falling asleep.
- School-related problems; school refusal or avoidance, avoiding taking responsibility, school failure, school stress, peer victimization.
- Traumas; domestic violence, child abuse, family crisis
- Life events; separation, divorce, moving, coping with severe acute or chronic diseases. Frequent parental quarrel
- Sibling rivalry
- Lack of self confidence
- Mood disorders; sadness, reluctance lack of interest in social relationships, Mood swings
- Gender identity disorder
- Urinary incontinence in older children
- Body dysmorphic disorder