25 years of experience
Currently it's not available. We're working on it.
Prof. Konikoff is one of the top gastroenterologists in Israel. Heads the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Meir Medical Center. Heads a group of medical scientists working on the implementation in practice and improvement of new methods of diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
Education and Specialization:
- Graduated from the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Training in the field of internal diseases at the Beilinson Medical Center
- Specialization in the field of gastroenterology at tSourasky Medical Center.
Clinical and scientific experience:
- Author of scientific articles and publications;
- Participant and speaker at international and Israeli conferences;
- Former Deputy Director of the Institute of Gastroenterology at the Sourasky Medical Center, Head of the Department of Endoscopic Surgery atSourasky Medical Center.
Membership in associations:
- The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- The American Gastroenterological Association
- The Israel Gastroenterology Association
- The Israeli Medical Association
- The Finnish Medical Association.