Dr. Bozkurt is top neurosurgeon from Turkey who treats brain and spinal diseases in adults and children.
Assoc. Prof. Gökhan Bozkurt is an expert in pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors surgery, nerve, epilepsy surgery, vascular diseases treatment, treatment of traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, and degenerative diseases.
- Since 2018 – Neurosurgeon in Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital
- 2017-2018 – Neurosurgeon in İstinye Üniversite Hospital
- 2014-2017 – Neurosurgeon in Memorial Hospital Ankara
- 2008-2014 – Neurosurgeon in Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
- 2006-2008 – Toronto University Faculty of Medicine (Canada).
- 1993-1999 – Neurological Sciences and Psychiatry Institute at Hacettepe University – Degree in general medicine
- 1999-2008 – Neurological Sciences and Psychiatry Institute at Hacettepe University – Degree in advanced neurological sciences.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Neurosurgical Society
- The Ankara Chamber of Medicine.
Bookimed team with Dr. Gökhan Bozkurt at Memorial Bahçelievler