24 years of experience
Gontrand López-Nava is a leading Spanish physician who specializes in endoscopic techniques for obesity treatment (intragastric balloons, POSE procedure, Apollo procedure, endobarriers). He holds a position of the Director of the Department for Endoscopic Treatment of Obesity at HM Hospital Universitario Sanchinarro. He also works as assisting physician of the emergency care unit of the hospital.
Dr. Lopez-Nava is a Professor of Medicine at CEU San Pablo University, Madrid and an Expert of Official College of Physicians of Madrid.
- MIR-trained Professor of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Cash Flow Academy, Madrid.
- MIR-trained Professor of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Rega Valladolid Academy.
- Specialist in the digestive system at the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- He gives clinical seminars on Gastroenterology at the Department of Internal Medicine at Complutense University, Madrid.
- Doctoral Program at the Faculty of Internal Medicine of Complutense University, Madrid: "Inflammatory bowel disease".
- Doctoral Program at the Faculty of Medicine of Complutense University, Madrid: "New methods of treatment in inflammatory bowel disease."
Dr. Lopez -Nava is a member of the following societies:
- American Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy - ASGE
- Spanish Society of Surgery for Obesity - SECO
- Spanish Society for Pathology of the Digestive Tract - SEPD.
- Spanish Society of Endoscopy of the Digestive Tract - SEED.
- Spanish Society on the Study of Obesity - SEEDO.