Orthopedic surgeon , Orthopedic spine surgeon
16 years of experience
Doctor speaks Turkish
Assoc. Prof. Halil Burç is an expert at the Orthodontics, Orthopedics and Traumatology Center in Hisar Intercontinental Hospital.
- spine surgery
- joint surgery (arthroplasty)
- lower limb deformities corrections with Ilizarov apparatus
- trauma treatment
- sports medicine.
- 2005-2006 — İzmir Military Hospital
- 2006 — Private Maltepe World Hospital
- 2006-2009 — Private Göztepe Şafak Hospital
- 2009-2015 — Faculty of Medicine at Süleyman Demirel University
- Since 2015 — Hisar Intercontinental Hospital
- 2018 — specialized courses in orthopedics and joint implants at Beykent University.
- 1991-1998 — Medical Faculty at Marmara University
- 2001-2004 — Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Kartal Education and Teaching Hospital
- 2015 — Süleyman Demirel University Hospital.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Medical Association
- ASAMI-Turk (Association for the Study and Application of the Methods of Ilizarov)
- The Turkish Arthroplasty Association
- The Turkish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (ACTA)
- The Turkish Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD).