Gastrointestinal surgeon, General surgeon
18 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
Working in Private Optimed Hospital, Dr. Isa Kaman treats multiple conditions, including stomach diseases, gallbladder stones, pancreatic cancer, gastrointestinal infections, and obesity.
- 1996 — graduated from Beypazarı High School
- 2002 — graduated from the Istanbul University Medicine Faculty, academic title: general surgery.
- 2003-2004 — Yeşilyurt State Hospital, family physician
- 2005-2010 — Istanbul Okmeydanı Training and Research Hospital
- 2012-2016 — Çerkezköy Government Hospital
- 2016 — Private Optimed Hospital.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Surgeons Association
- The Turkish Medical Association.