Professor Itzhak Fried is one of the best neurosurgeon and neuroscientist in the world.
Dr. Fried graduated from Stanford University with following training at Yale University (both USA).
Prof. Itzhak Fried specializes in:
- advanced brain surgeries in children and adults
- epilepsy treatment (including surgical) and researches
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Functional brain mapping
- Epilepsy-related vascular malformations treatment.
Scientific discoveries of Prof. Fried:
- innovative approach to study the nature and development of epilepsy seizures
- new methods for recovery speech and memory disorders secondary to epilepsy
- modern programs for management of patients with epilepsy and new treatment guides.
Currently Professor recieves patients at Ichilov Hospital (Israel), teaches at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Yale University (both USA), Tel-Aviv Medical Center (Israel).