Все прошло хорошо
Jaume Mora Graupera
Pediatric hematologist/oncologist, Pediatric oncologist
25 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Spanish, French
All went well
Satisfied with the visit to the clinic and constant support for patients Довольны визитом в клинику и постоянной поддержкой для пациентов. Когда мы попали в госпиталь Сан-жуан, мы были удивлены на сколько приветливо и заботлив медперсонал. Обследование провели в три дня и тут же назначили лечение. Максимальный контроль за ребёнком. Мы очень довольны.
Online Consultation with Pediatric Oncologist
Medical procedures Included
Video or Text Consultation
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Dr. Graupera is an awarded pediatric oncologist. Heads the Hematology Oncology Department in Sant Joan De Déu — one of the best children’s hospitals in Europe. Researcher. Was trained in the USA.
Provides treatments of neuroblastomas, gliomas, Ewing's sarcomas, and Wilms' tumors.
- Scientific Director of the Hematology Oncology Department in Sant Joan De Déu — Barcelona Children’s Hospital
- Director of the Developmental Tumors Laboratory in Sant Joan De Déu — Barcelona Children’s Hospital.
- 1990 — The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the University of Barcelona — Degree in general medicine and surgery
- 1995 — The Vall d'Hebron University Hospital — Specialty in pediatrics
- 1996-1999 — Weill Cornell Medicine and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (USA) — Fellowship in pediatric hematology oncology
- 1999-2001 — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (USA) — Fellowship in molecular pathology of pediatric cancer
- 2003 — The Autonomous University of Barcelona — PhD in Medicine.
- 2000 — The Young Investigator Award by the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 2001 — The Schweisguth Prize by the International Society of Pediatric Oncology for the best scientific article in pediatric oncology
- 2001 — The Career Development Award by the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 2006 — The First Prize of the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC) award for the study of cancer in children
- 2011 — BBVA Foundation Award for the significant contributions in scientific research of pediatric cancer
- 2001 — The Schweisguth Prize by the International Society of Pediatric Oncology for the best scientific article in pediatric oncology.
Dr. Jaume Mora Graupera has written over 70 papers on the malignant tumors treatment in children. Has developed a passive treatment for the spinal cord gliomas without radiation therapy.
Membership in organizations
- The International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology
- The American Association for Cancer Research
- The Spanish Society of Paediatric Hematology and Oncology
- The Catalan Society of Pediatrics
- The Histiocyte Society.