Laxmi Vijay Yaliwal
11 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Hindi
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
- Dr. Laxmi has over 11 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Worked as Chief Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Dr. Laxmi Women’s Hospital, Hubli,India and also associated with District Hospital, Dharwad, Karnataka, India as a Senior Consultant, Postgraduate teacher & Head of Department of obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Worked as Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in the Department of OBGYN at SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad
- Associated with MVJ medical college, Bangalore as Assistant Professor in the Dept of OBGYN
- Worked as Honorary Laparoscopic Surgeon, Honorary Obstetric & Gynaec Sonologist at Family Planning Association of India, Dharwad and also was a trainer for Laparoscopic Sterilisation procedure
- Worked as registrar at KLE Hospital, Belgaum and Faculty for RCOG approved Basic Practical skill course conducted by Bharatbhoomi Medical Acadamy at Dharwad
- During her professional career she has gathered vast experience in Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgeries & has performed around 3000 laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic procedures.
- Dr. Laxmi Can perform variety of Obstetrical & Gynaec surgical procedures such as Non descent Vaginal Hysterectomy( Scarless Hysterectomy), Myomectomy, Urogynaecological procedures, emergency life saving procedures during labour and delivery.